1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Graboid - Stay Away

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by TelevisionShows, Apr 11, 2008.

1. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK, this is end of Graboid. even my account where I just refer webmasters was closed. I got same response "careful review of our Graboid Affiliate Program"
    That just sucks...

So good bye and enjoy all the negative feedback now.

webmoney, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  2. ramen2007

ramen2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank You Graboid. We already received our commissions.. Happy New Year, We Love You Graboid.

ramen2007, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  3. asdfmeowkyaa

asdfmeowkyaa Peon

Best Answers:
    wahhh.. i still don't have my Oct-Nov payout, it's already jan 9,2013 please help. i really need my money for my monthly bill and my wife who's pregnant and i need to check up and ultrasound for her . i just sent an e-mail to graboid just now my e-mail is :

asdfmeowkyaa, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  4. asdfmeowkyaa

asdfmeowkyaa Peon

Best Answers:
    wahhh.. i still don't have my Oct-Nov payout, it's already jan 9,2013 please help. i really need my money for my monthly bill and my wife who's pregnant and i need to check up and ultrasound for her . i just sent an e-mail to graboid just now my e-mail is : rodriguezpaul143*yahoo

asdfmeowkyaa, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  5. ramen2007

ramen2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Fusenet/Graboid affiliate manager.. I did not received my December payments.. I have already send a message to you and your reply is "Payments were made on January 31, 2013. The reason you didn’t receive one this month was because you didn’t reach the minimum payout. Your earnings will be held and added onto your next month’s earnings and paid to you." As far as I know, the minimum payments is just $10 and my December payments is roughly $300. i already send you the screenshot.. I hope you will take immediate actions according to this misunderstanding, Thank. Your Graboid Affiliate

ramen2007, Feb 1, 2013 IP