1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is anyone one from commision Junction ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by harishwadhwa, Sep 17, 2012.

as some recommended about the commission junction as a affiliate network, but its quite difficult i think to earn from there.

harishwadhwa, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  2. nullinvoid

nullinvoid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    never had any luck with CJ

nullinvoid, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  3. mahendra1270

mahendra1270 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CJ and ClickBank are best affiliate network and there are genuine and best.

mahendra1270, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  4. MarbleHost.com

MarbleHost.com Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well, it is not easy to earn money with affiliate programs, no matter if you join Commission Junction, some other affiliate network or sign up for some in-house affiliate program. There is a big competition and you need to be better than your competitors in order to succeed.

One way how to succeed is a research before you start. Commission Junction offers various niches to promote. Check out as many niches as possible and try to find out which of them are less competitive. Niches with the highest commissions tend to attract hordes of affiliates so choose wisely.

MarbleHost.com, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  5. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its the top and the best network ever. Dude you should join them and start doing the job. you will be successful if you struggle a lot.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  6. DuncanM

DuncanM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You won't know for sure until you try for yourself.

Do they manage the vendor you want? Usually, THAT is the deciding factor.

Say you have been searching for an affiliate program and find one that fits perfectly into the theme of your website, and that CJ happens to be the manager of that program. Then it doesn't matter what you might think of CJ; if you want to promote a product for THAT vendor, you have to join CJ.

On the other hand, let's say you hear wonderful things about CJ, and join their program, but cannot find a vendor or product that would fit into the theme of your website. Would you still sign up for one of their affiliate programs and advertise something on your website that has nothing at all to do with the theme of your site? You could, but I doubt you would make much money from it, because your traffic would be so un-targetted.

My advice:
    create a list of products and/or services you would LIKE to advertise on your site, and then try to find affiliate programs for them. It might take some time, but I am sure you can do it. Afiliate programs exist for just about everything.

DuncanM, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  7. freehosting2010

freehosting2010 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have not earn money from Cj and it is very difficult to earn.

freehosting2010, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  8. netcfo

netcfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have joined,but do not know how to start!

netcfo, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  9. service provider

service provider Member

Best Answers:
    cj is one of the most imp and best affliate program !go ahead

service provider, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  10. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is a good place for affiliate market but selling things is quite hard. really hard. it really depends on your website niche and what products you plan to sell.

If you are just starting out at affiliate marketing, then I wouldn't suggest. If you are a pro and have got big markets underneath you, then CJ will make you good cash.

karthikmllore, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  11. serraniche

serraniche Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is a top well ranked network but personally didn't have much luck with them either due to my poor marketing strategies at the time.
    Something I don't like about CJ is that they deactivate your account without proper notification. So if you are not making sales for a period of time, don't be surprise to find the following message after login ..."Your account has been deactivated within the system due to dormancy".
    Not sure exactly how many months (3 or 6) without any sales or clicks or a combination of factors, however, is pretty easy to reactivate your account.

serraniche, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  12. Kyliemeg

Kyliemeg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good Luck!

Kyliemeg, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  13. gusysaups12

gusysaups12 Peon

Best Answers:
    I had some good luck with Amazon and other private affiliate networks...

gusysaups12, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  14. linkonlineshop

linkonlineshop Peon

Best Answers:
    can any one clear my doubt.. i want to know suppose iam a affiliate for a seller and some customer buys a product through my affiliate link and some commission gets added to my account. But is it possible for me to find the details of the particular customer like his name, what he bought, at what price and what percent of his purchase has turned as my commission.

linkonlineshop, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  15. Peder

Peder Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Only 2% of us earns money and of them is 1,99 % already well known big companies.
    For the rest-- Pocket money for hours of work.
    Don´t look att internet as a source to earn money but to gather info of your best bying oppurtunities.
    In that way you can earn big money when you buy quality products cheap!

Regards!

Peder

Peder, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  16. brunzo30

brunzo30 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

CJ work fine!! For me, it's even better then Clickbank because in clickbank, you just selling information ( mostly e-books and video training guides) while at CJ you can actually advertise for buying watches, or TV, etc..., real physical products and that is a much bigger market as something there are every day requirement for millions of people.

The only difference is, as mention earlier by other user, there is a lot of competition for these niches but you know what?

If there wasn't any, then this will be no fun...you just need to try and get busy, learning new marketing skills, SEO, etc..., get talking with other experient Internet marketers and the main thing is: never give up!! These are things that will not happen in 1 day ( not even facebook did) and you need to stay focused and loyal to your objective and keep pushing harder and harder, always learning more and more and using thta knowledge to improve every day.

I keep learning every day still and I been on the game for the last 7 years...

Good luck and wishes of best success.

Bruno

brunzo30, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  17. baloch99

baloch99 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is hard for sure, i try my luck there to but hard to earn untill you have milion of traffic

baloch99, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  18. freelancer402

freelancer402 Member

Best Answers:
    Competition is the key for a market. If competition increases, the market expands too. In terms of affiliate marketing, you may have a lot of competition, but you have got a vast opportunity here too. Offer products which provides some sort of solution of the problems of your audience. You are discussing about money making? provide a product related to money making which provides useful information and solution of making money.

freelancer402, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  19. cyrsss

cyrsss Member

Best Answers:
    In simple if you have relevant traffic then you go for it.First target 1 category and build traffic accordingly then you will see how money is rolling in front of you for specific category offers.

cyrsss, Feb 10, 2013 IP