1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newspaper insert???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mixiy, Jan 4, 2013.

Hi,

Does anybody ever try newspaper insert to advertise your business? In my city, specially on Sunday, we have coupon inserts. I also remembered putting in inserts while I was delivering news paper.

any feedback regarding newspaper insert advertising is appreciated.

thanks

mixiy, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  2. rollwithsoul15

rollwithsoul15 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've never tried it.. but now you got me curious

rollwithsoul15, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  3. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    I did it for my coaching center,
    effective and get better result.

lolpasslol, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  4. johankamra

johankamra Peon

Best Answers:
    This is Part Time Job, Data Entry Jobs. Earn Money Online Work ,Earn $1000-2000 USD/month. We are fast growing top online company looking for new associates in the local and surrounding areas. All of our services are online. By following the directions on this site you may be chosen to start working with us today. No experience necessary ,our training will tech you every thing you need.

johankamra, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Newspaper circulations are going down everywhere. More and more are shutting down, they are yesterdays medium. Why not put your advertising budget into something that is current and growing like the internet? Even television or radio would produce more results.
    Get with the times, do you still ride a horse and carriage to get around too?:)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  6. SlimAds

SlimAds Peon

Best Answers:
    Paper industry is struggling. That said , depending on your business it might not be bad after all . For ex , if it is a pizza store or restaurant , door hangers might do the trick .and if the restaurant is in a major metro , you could sign up with sites such as foodlr or campusfood. Sometimes local news papers print special editions in which inserts could be a good option. In any of the cases above try to leverage the Latest in technologies - use QRCodes coupled with decoded short urls which when scanned or browsed using mobile devices can show your coupons that you can change according to your needs , show interesting content ,share user testimonials ,reviews etc.. Take it as an opportunity to engage with your potential customer . Most of all do measure your ROI.

Do take a look at slimads and see if it fits your needs.

SlimAds, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  7. Mark Kaye

Mark Kaye Member

Best Answers:
    Newspapers? What are those?

LOL. Have you tried Valpak or Direct mail. May be a better use of your ad dollars!

Mark Kaye, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  8. Pamphlet Insertion Mumbai

Pamphlet Insertion Mumbai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For effective,Professionalized and Supervised Newspaper Inserts in daily Newspapers in Mumbai,Delhi,Pune,Banglore,Chennai,Gujrat,Hyderabad & Kolkata Plz Contact us @

9. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to go it that way as well because it do capture attention as main page.
    We knew that as main page is costly to advertise but insert the brochure in newspaper work as well as it. People usually will look at it because it like standout from the newspaper by drop out from the newspaper when you study, most colorful, good paper material , different paper size which that help to capture their attention to look on it .

JerrickYeoh, Apr 3, 2013 IP