1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense have blocked my name so can i get adsense account using my father's name ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by siddharthsolanki, Jan 2, 2013.

Dear readers of the digital forums i have one question so i am asking you here. Long time ago i have violated some of the adsense TOS and i think adsense have blocked my name because when i apply for adsense account it got approved within 2 hours but next day they are disabling my adsense login. so i think they have blocked my name from adsense so can i apply for adsense using my father's name with different address, and cell no. ? and is there any chances that i can get back my own account i mean is there any chances that they delete my name from blocked list ? well it worked for many people so it will work for me ?

#thanks
    waiting for your valuable suggestion :)

siddharthsolanki, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  2. ummi

ummi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense can't block the names, adsense block to ads on site. If you make another account on your father name and run the ads on same site so you will blocked again. check the material you user, I think it is copyright.

ummi, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. ummi

ummi Active Member

Best Answers:
    your site is not working.

ummi, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  4. clickwinks

clickwinks Member

Best Answers:
    They will ban again 100%!

clickwinks, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  5. sonzoy

sonzoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Your website has to many google violation
    Problem with your website
    1. illegal content
    2. slow website loading
    3.keyword stuffing
    go to http://www.openplus.in/seo/seochecklist.php and scan your website for errors and upload only own content

sonzoy, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  6. marco_salinas

marco_salinas Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you can't get back your account using your father's name. Once account has been blocked, you need to create a different name and different blog or website to use to submit again to google adsense. Or just create another adsense account using your father's name.

marco_salinas, Jan 17, 2013 IP