1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobile Price website for adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by umlove, Jan 3, 2013.

Hello Guys,

Its been a long time that I was absent from here. Today came with a confused question for which I am unable to find out the solution. So, hope you guys help me out.
    I want to start a blog which will contain Laptop and Mobile Prices and relevant information. The information is definitely will not be copied and will be express in my own words as about brand, battery timing etc. Prices will be confirmed from the local market in my country in PKR. I just want to know that I don't own laptop and mobiles brands pictures and I can also not fetch it from market like capturing it from my cam. If I copy it from the official websites of Nokia, Samsung, iPhone, etc, what do you say about this work? I mean will it be copyright issue, If I provide a reference link in my disclaimer page that these images I have taken from so and so website, so what would you guys say about it? will it be ok with adsense?

Thanks
    Umer Iftikhar

umlove, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  2. umlove

umlove Active Member

Best Answers:
    Waiting for your response guys...:)

umlove, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  3. ProSence

ProSence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And where is the mobile store, it is your own?

If you are selling mobile phone, say for example of Nokia, then you can use images of related mobiles, there is no legal issue.

ProSence, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  4. amit0535

amit0535 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use adsense without any problem.There is no legal issue with that type of images and your content is also unique so use adsense without any worry,

amit0535, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  5. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes, You can use adsense with out any issues, You can use Those phone images..... You will be safe don't worry

royalstar_23, Jan 4, 2013 IP
    umlove likes this.
  6. umlove

umlove Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks all of you guys. One of my friend suggested me to start a blog or a website which should contain mobile and laptop and other electronic items prices as these are most demanded on internet.

umlove, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  7. aazaam

aazaam Peon

Best Answers:
    السلا عليكم كيف يمكنني ان اشارك في اربح المنتدى مع العلم اني جديد في هاذا المجال وليس عندي خبره وهل توجد ارباح على الردود ارجو الافاده وشكرا لهاذا الموقع

aazaam, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  8. umlove

umlove Active Member

Best Answers:
    No I have no store. I have intended to start a blog where all mobile and laptop prices will be available.

umlove, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  9. forexking1

forexking1 Banned

Best Answers:
    forexking1, Jan 7, 2013 IP