1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling IM Service Social Media,Seo Business up for sell/ Hot Niche Had few sells/ Rdy promte

Discussion in 'Sites' started by UnderWaterPc, Jan 3, 2013.

Hey Dpers I am looking to sell premium domain WebDiretseo.com, I have had a few good sell from this site totaling a little over $300 usd, but I need to sell to fund a bigger project..... WebDirectSeo.com cover all of the key bases for you when it comes to Internet Marketing Services we offer High Quality Im Services for your Business..... :D

Here are some services we offer:
    Facebook Fans Package

• All real and targeted fans
    • 100% safe, manual methods
    • See new fans in as little as 24 hours!
    • No password or admin access required
    • Weekly updates and support
    Google

• Every +1 gets your site indexed/re-indexed
    • Boosts the CTR of Adword ads
    • And most importantly: It increases the search engine rankings of your site!
    • All from phone verified Google accounts
    • 100% manual votes – no bots or auto methods
    • All votes are from different, unique IP addresses
    • Drip fed over a period of times to make everything look completely natural
    Twitter

• 100% real people with active Twitter accounts
    • Only safe, manual following methods
    • No account information required
    • Minimal (~1%) unfollow rate – your new followers will stick!
    • Weekly updates and support
    Content

Article Wrinting

• 1 Articles
    • 100% Original Content
    • Keyword Optimized 500 Word Articles
    • 1 – 2 days turn around
    • Full Support
    Press Release

• 100% Original Content
    • 400 Word Articles
    • Free from grammatical errors
    • Written in perfect English, with grammar to match
    • Full Support
    Product Review

• 100% Original Content
    • 500 Word Articles
    • Free from grammatical errors
    • Written in perfect English, with grammar to match
    • Full Support
    SEO SErvices
    Social Bookmarking

• Great Packages for a great price
    • Increased Traffic – As more and more people read your bookmarked blog post/ web article and vote for it, the more popular it becomes & the traffic to your site increases.
    • Get more Links – Each of these Popular Social Bookmarking Sites see tremendous volumes of traffic on a daily basis, if your blog/website has good content on it, chances are that several of these users will link to your content, thus getting you relevant links which will ultimately lead to an increase in your Rankings in the Search Engines.
    • Fast Turn Around – No more waiting too long for your work.
    Senuke-x

• Reporting Link – We will give you report about your backlink within 15 days to your email.
    • Website Url – You can use up to 3 url and 3 anchor text , maximizing the powr of Senuke X for your website.
    • Article Spinning – We spin the article before submitting to the social network and article directory to get unique content.
    High Pr Blog Post

• Submit backlink to 88 High PR Blog – We will make unique article and spun it then posting on our blog network consiting of 18xPR 4 + 15xPR 3 + 12xPR 2 + 7xPR 1 + 36xPR 0 Blog.
    • Boost Your Ranking – Contextual backlink like blog post proven to increase your ranking significantly.
    • All sites have their own nameservers and Unique IP – this will ensure the blog is not flagged as spam blog by Google.
    • All 88 sites have valid PR.
    • Posts will be on the homepage – homepages are set to show the last 150 posts.
    What you Get:
    Free Push of Domain to www.register.com so signup there...
    File & DataBASE
    All plugins are include
    1 Year free hosting
    and My list i use

UnderWaterPc, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  2. adi12

adi12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0