1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Banned Me For No Reason

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by k1dwr1ter, Jan 3, 2013.

Google Adsense literally banned me for no reason. Unfortunately, this is WAY too common. I heard many stories of how AdSense shut down many people for no reason. Maybe 1/1000 people get their AdSense accounts back. The thing is, that's not a lot of people getting their AdSense accounts back. I have no idea what I did, but I was making REAL money from it. At least I thought . . . Google AdSense never paid me, and, then, they decided to shut down my account for no reason. Nice guys. Really.

k1dwr1ter, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They don't ban people for no reason...
    and obviously you know how stupid people look coming in here starting post like this and that's why you created another account to make this stupid post...

indyonline, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  3. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree but if you didn't do anything (ummm) then someone else has attacked your ads and got you banned or read The GREAT INTERNET MARKETING CONSPIRACY - big Google Conspiracy section in there!

Cyberdog1, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  4. k1dwr1ter

k1dwr1ter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess Google doesn't ban you for no reason, but maybe somebody was spam-clicking my ads or something. Who knows? I guess what I meant to say was I got banned but I don't know why.

k1dwr1ter, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  5. slimme

slimme Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    slimme, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  6. sharpaliakbar

sharpaliakbar Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they never ban without No Reason, There might be some of Reasopn which you are now KNowing, May be content not allowed IN adsense lower CTR

sharpaliakbar, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  7. yenny

yenny Member

Best Answers:
    Google dont ban publishers without a reason, why would they, they need publishers to keep making money. There are few incidents where publisher is falsely accused of committing something they did not do, its rare, but it does happen. Whats even rarer is banned publisher getting their account reinstated.

It does suck when Google banned you and only provide generic statements so you never know what you did wrong.

yenny, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  8. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Read the email they sent you telling you why... or post it here and we can tell you why if you are having trouble understanding...
    and BTW, Google has measures in place to spot and protect from click bombers. Besides, you should have noticed yourself and taken action. If you don't know what you're doing you have no business with an Adsense account that could potentially waste Adwords customers money...
    Just another person who can't admit what they done and wants to blame Google...

indyonline, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  9. davidness

davidness Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Post your site so we can take a look at it

davidness, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  10. ProSence

ProSence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, there must be some reasons thats why you are banned, it would be better to find the reason so that it would be helpful for your next earning with Adsense.

ProSence, Jan 4, 2013 IP