1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help of google shopping problems

Discussion in 'Google' started by FlyingWings, Dec 25, 2012.

View the problems of google shopping: "Warning All your items have been suspended from the destinations and countries listed below. Please see the Data quality section for details. "
    google shopping problems.jpg
    How to slove the peoblem?

FlyingWings, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It appears Google thinks you violated the Terms and Services of their shopping policies. Did you use 100% truthful information?

danasurvey, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  3. FlyingWings

FlyingWings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    of course, I used 100% truthful information!
    Is that examined by the google machine but not by human?

FlyingWings, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  4. anuragswebstreet

anuragswebstreet Member

Best Answers:
    Google is getting worst in offering services these days. In spite business owners are paying to use the shopping services but still they are not communicating in a prompt manner if someone mails them of a problem. Many sellers experienced had received same message from Google and when they replied back to get the proper reason for suspension, no reply from Google. I hope you had also mailed Google for proper explanation.
    The possible reason for getting this warning might be the issues with the products. As you said you used 100% truthful information so the problem might be in the product. Once I came to know that there was a business owner who submitted his products feed that contains alcohol related products which are against guidelines of Google. So he too received same warning message. But he was lucky that he received a reply from Google and they explained him the problem.
    Another issue might be with your product titles or some attribute is missing.
    So as a conclusion you should firstly drop a mail to Google to explain the problem with the account clearly and second do a cross check of your feed according to Google's current guidelines.

anuragswebstreet, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  5. FlyingWings

FlyingWings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How to slove the peoblem?
    I amd now also work at the shopping data feed, but after I meet all the requirement, I did not make the google shopping pass the examination!

FlyingWings, Mar 1, 2013 IP