1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying English Writer For Long Term Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ndy, Jan 2, 2013.

I have secured a number of new contracts for 2013, so I have more work than I can take.

I am looking for a native English writer to complete 20 X 500 word articles for me a week. You get the articles (via Dropbox) on a Monday and I would need the 20 back by that weekend.

Payment is weekly via UK bank transfer or PayPal.

Please note that I am only interested in working with native English writers and those with iTrader feedback here.

If you feel you can help and you would like to be involved then send a PM with your rate for 20 X 500 word articles and how I can contact you.

Thanks

:)

ndy, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  2. uniquearticlewriter

uniquearticlewriter Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 30
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello sir, I am interested in this job. You can check my itrader ratings. You can contact me by PM. Thanks

uniquearticlewriter, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. DOMINATRICKX

DOMINATRICKX Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am new to DP, but I am a long-time WarriorForum member (dominatricks) and here's what I can assure you:

Native English Writing
    High-quality content
    Quick turnaround (24 hour submission for 5000 words or YOUR MONEY BACK And I have a plethora of articles online; if you search for my handle, DOMINATRICKX, you'll see them.

I know my stuff, and if you trust me with your need, I'd most likely not fail you.

I can't PM yet, so if you want to go on ahead and take advantage of my services, my sky.pe is dominatrickx

DOMINATRICKX, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  4. Grawakam

Grawakam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am a good writer, and I can handle bulk orders such as these, Kindly give me more information. Thanks

Grawakam, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  5. tywonf

tywonf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    tywonf, Jan 4, 2013 IP