1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Check the ads Postion for adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by royalstar_23, Jan 2, 2013.

Hello,

Well, i have a website called as www.sachinretirement.in ... The site is almost 10-11 Months old.. I am getting the traffic from last 1 month.. I got almost 90K hits on site when sachin declares retirement from ODI cricket... I am getting sum amount of visitors these a days too. But not getting as expected $$ from adsense... I just get $1 with 90K visitors.. I would request every one to please visit and share your thoughts to help me to improve my site....

Please advice for the ads placement.

Regards!!

royalstar_23, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  2. smoothcoding

smoothcoding Peon

Best Answers:
    you know the internet marketing better then all other so called internet gurus .

smoothcoding, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ???? I did not get you point......

4. yenny

yenny Member

Best Answers:
    Your site looks like MFA too much, maybe that scares people off from clicking the ads, try changing the layout and use more normal template maybe?

yenny, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  5. royalstar_23

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes, It is MFA website. I agrees with you.... So, what kind of template i can have?? Like what kind of template will help me???
    I have downloaded a Ares Theme for wordpress, But i dont think so it will be a good idea, as ads will be showing at the side(125*125) bar and at top only...
    May i change it and show you the same?

I can see you are using zenko theme... Is this worth helping you to get revenue from adsesne??

Regards!!

6. yenny

yenny Member

Best Answers:
    Sure does.

First thing you do with regard to the theme is to ask yourself, would you trust the website if it doesn't belong to you? If the visitor don't trust the website, then there is very little chance they will click on the ads. Just do a search for free premium theme if you cant afford premium theme at this point in time, or look for a good one on the cheap stuff subforum here on DP

yenny, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  7. royalstar_23

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks alot for the help, I appreciate that.... I am searching the good themes on the web... But not able to find the way i want... I am not too good in programming so, customization is little tough for me.

Regards!!

8. ProSence

ProSence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you have to work on adsense optimization, as $1 is really very lass for 9k visitors.

ProSence, Jan 3, 2013 IP