1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Career scope in SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by marvelsmith01, Jan 2, 2013.

what is the career scope in seo , internet marketing , socialmedia ?

marvelsmith01, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  2. georgefuller

georgefuller Member

Best Answers:
    Well that will depend on you. SEO is a term for Search engine optimizer this includes on page and off page optimization only for some companies. while some companies their SEO are also doing some SEO and SEM. this includes social media optimization and marketing (PPC, Adwords and other things that is paid).

georgefuller, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  3. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    As in pay?

James Byun, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  4. Jason_Martin

Jason_Martin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Internet as a medium has expanded, and these days it has propagate out to become a Mass-medium. As the information & development I collected about the SEO carrer yet is outstanding. It has amazing upcoming for the one who really likes SEO or social media marketing by upgrading themselves with various styles occurring. Even being an SEO , you people can understand every newest technological & technological abilities & knowledge's about the real-time occurring & these factors gives you the extensive information. But just keep on upgrading yourself with studying more via weblogs.

Jason_Martin, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  5. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is dearth of good SEO practitioners and social media managers. SO if you become really good at it, you will surely succeed.

traxport121, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  6. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me Social media is the greatest way for increase business, for Example Facebook, social media is a part of seo So i think career in seo is good.

azharSEO, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  7. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO jobs- Always getting good jobs available but you should be regular updates in terms of SEO, SMO or in Digital marketing !!!!!!!

dataguru, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  8. priya23

priya23 Peon

Best Answers:
    priya23, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  9. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just letting you know for anyone doing SEO starting is $80 per hour.

James Byun, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  10. thewriters

thewriters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO jobs are quite well paid :) I dont know about situation in USA but situation in UK is OK :) I am just not really sure how to get graduated in SEO :)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    thewriters, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  11. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    The strange thing about Strongmandicktal is that he's miserable at spamming websites because he doesn't use actual links. What exactly is his long con game in terms of SEO if he never links to anything. True, you can Google his username and notice this alleged Australian has a high ranking Google presence but so what? How does that advance his alleged career scope as per the question? Seemingly to me? It doesn't. I must be missing something I guess. [​IMG]

I wonder if his 19 merely repetitive SEO posts actually helps him obtain a six figure salary.... Probably not. [​IMG]

Elfen Lied, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  12. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:

Well said, surely SEO will have bright future but its more effective when we do each and every SEO process in depth

karthick9, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  13. steveschmidt85

steveschmidt85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO has bright career and pay scale is also good. For getting good growth in SEO you need to update your knowledge on everyday. SEO is very big concept which include SMO, Organic Search, Paid marketing and all the understanding on online marketing.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    steveschmidt85, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  14. santosh.vouch45

santosh.vouch45 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing is rapidly growing in world. maximum people use internet for getting quick information. SEO is part of Internet marketing.it emerge as best career in IT.

santosh.vouch45, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  15. offshoredataentry

offshoredataentry Member

Best Answers:
    Career in SEO is good but right now a days Google have change his algorithm so now a days you can do right SEO. Please write unique and fresh content do not spamming because Google not consider duplication and spamming. Is you can follow the algorithm you can become a good SEO.

offshoredataentry, Jan 8, 2013 IP