1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Choosing the best keywords

Discussion in 'SEO' started by MarkStrobel3367, Dec 24, 2012.

I have a few seo questions pertaining to keywords:

1. Does anyone know of a tool that I could use that could help me determine or recommend the best keywords I should use?
    2. Should I add keywords to the title of each page? If so, how many keywords or characters should I use?
    3. I already have metatags on each webpage. However, I have come across many sites that include keyword tags at the bottom of each page. Does this offer any seo benefits and should I consider adding tags on my pages?

Thanks.

MarkStrobel3367, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  2. arther

arther Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for asking these questions.Here i am explaining all things
    Yes you can use google adwords for choosing the best keyword for your site and also if you want to paid version than you can use wordtracker.
    Yes it is best idea to add keyword to each page and you can add to your title and in meta description but have to maintain keyword density to each page.
    Yes all keyword tags are important for seo work and they have all impact on seo work.Hope my answer will help you and if you need anythings than you can make a reply here.

arther, Dec 26, 2012 IP
    Mitch Ballard likes this.
  3. arther

arther Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you target 2-3 keyword for your site than it will be better to rank it well in short time and get better traffic for selective keyword.You have to also select high competitor keyword and for that you will get better traffic ,because high competitor keywords gets huge amount of hit per day.And for onsite you can place these keywords in title of every page and in the content also.

arther, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  4. weighingsumo123

weighingsumo123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Adword is The Best Keyword Tool.

weighingsumo123, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  5. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use google add words for resaeching the keywors and 3 to 5 key words u can use.
    Description must be 160 character.
    and keywords should be 8 to 10 key words which must be long tail.

danish001, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  6. Mitch Ballard

Mitch Ballard Member

Best Answers:
    Use Google adwords keyword tool for keyword researching or you can use MarketSamurai, if you would like to go with paid tools. Yes, adding 1 or 2 keywords in your title will definitely be going to help you.

Mitch Ballard, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  7. ChetanGlobalRank

ChetanGlobalRank Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have a website in which I have targeted 3 high competitive keywords with 2-3k searches per month. And all keywords are in top 10 even in top 6 results of google. but I am still not getting 10% searches... What to do?

ChetanGlobalRank, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  8. arther

arther Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for asking this question.First of all you have to see that the keywords you are choosing is high competitive or low.If you choose low competitive keyword than you will not get the high search everyday.Second one is if your keyword is high competitive than you have to do more off page SEO work to rank it on google top 3 position and than you will definitely get good hits and visitors each day.If you have more question than you can ask me anytime here.

arther, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  9. ChetanGlobalRank

Best Answers:
    How will you decide which keyword is competitive. Look I have seen so many keywords during keyword research in google adwords which have good search volume guess around 10-20k per month but have low competition in nature and vice versa as well. What type of keyword you will like to target in such type of scenario.

Another thing I would like to ask you does google adword tool show right competition like high, mid low. I guess adword decides this competition on the bid paled for ppc campaigns.????????????? Still confuse in selecting good keywords.....?

10. arther

arther Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will be better if you target that keywords which Global search is 100k and monthly search is more than 50 k.Yes Google adwords decide the competition on bid paled for ppc campaigns.Yes Google adwords show the actual result but if you are facing problem than you can go for some paid version software like market samurai for keyword analyzing.Thank you for asking me again.

arther, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  11. ChetanGlobalRank

Best Answers:
    And what do you think about allintitle Competition....

12. arther

arther Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes this is also good point.By allintitle you can see how many website using your keywords and you can select more keywords and the competition of that keyword by searching this way.

arther, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  13. danish001

danish001 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which is the best paid tool for the keyword research.

My dear if u r high competitive keywords then how will the keywords come in ranking you must select the low competitive keywords and searches must be high of the keywords.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
    danish001, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  14. nicksteve32

nicksteve32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you explain in short what are you trying to say.

nicksteve32, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  15. matt0019

matt0019 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use adword on the google it's totally helpful for your searching words.

matt0019, Jan 1, 2013 IP