1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling vBinspired - Pre-made vBulletin themes,Services, and Customization site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by xxExx, Sep 12, 2012.

About Site:

If your familiar with forums then you will know that vbulletin is one of the most popular forum software on the market. I opened my first vbullletin based site about 2 years back. My next step was to get a theme customized specially for my site . However after research I later found out that customized themes where going from a price of 500 - 2000 bucks. That's how I decide to open up my own customization site that would offer services and products cheaper than whats being offer by other such services.

Services I offer include:

Premium Themes 10.00 per theme (Sold in store section of site)

Customized Theme with price Ranging from 100-200 based on complexity

Branding free License - 10.00

Forum upgrade Service - 20.00

Theme installation - 15.00

Whats included in the sale:

1.) http://www.vbinspired.com domain name and files.

2.) Facebook user account

3.) vBulletin License (Gives you access to vbulletin.com and vbulletin.org user account. All free themes are uploaded to vbulletin.org so you will have access to update these themes as you wish. Google "Designed By vBInspired.com" and you will see the a long list of sites with backlinks pointing back to vbinspired.)

4.) 9 Premium vbulletin 4.2 themes with full re-selling rights.

5.) 5 free vbulletin 4.2 themes. ( I have more themes but have not included them due to the fact that they are not updated to 4.2 ).

6.) 2 Premium I.P.Board 3.1.2 themes with full re-selling rights.

7.) 1 Free I.P.Board 3.1.0 theme.

8.) 3 XenForo Styles

9.) All development files from clients along with contacts info so you can continue to provide support.

Expenses:

I pay 9.95 a month for shared hosting ,site runs smooth with out any problems so that wont be a problem until the site increases in traffic, one premium theme sale or branding free pays for the hosting so I don't really have any major expenses

Time Spent Maintaining Site:

Not much time is needed to run and maintain site , sales made in the shop section are automatically approved. An email is then sent to your mail informing you of purchase . As far as customer support goes , I only have to check up on the site 2 pr 3 times a week to see if everything is ok.

Why am I selling:

I'm selling because I just don't have the time any more to invest .Been busy with new projects and I feel that in the right hands this site can be pushed to its full potential .If your thinking about starting your own vbulletin site then you may want to consider this site as a good way of getting started . Its a design based site but can be very flexible. You will have 3,463 Members to begin with instead of starting of from scratch .

xxExx, Sep 12, 2012 IP
  2. CalebSpilchen

CalebSpilchen Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi There,

You state that if I purchase, I'll have access to all of the themes, with full "re selling rights". Is it right to assume that you've created all of these themes//done all of the development on these themes... if so, why am I just receiving reseller rights? To buy a site like this it would make sense to have a FULL LICENSE (meaning: Only I can sell this)... With the sale.

As well, have you ever sold any? And what are your current sales?

Caleb

CalebSpilchen, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  3. xxExx

xxExx Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your right ,will edit this. Meant that buyer would have all rights to everything. Sales are down to about 200 a month ,from both themes and customized jobs. This could be a result of me not making new themes or being on the site like I use to.

xxExx, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  4. CalebSpilchen

CalebSpilchen Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi,

This has been for sale since September, please contact me via Skype (bozoness) as I'd like to confirm some details with you (Skype Chat, not call).

Cheers

CalebSpilchen, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  5. nhed

nhed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    nhed, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  6. xxExx

xxExx Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes , I don't know if I'm breaking any rules but I would like to sell the site as a whole or sell the domain. Guess I should have just made one thread .

xxExx, Dec 31, 2012 IP
  7. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If this is for sale, I'd like to make an offer. I will only want the site files, domain, all content, Facebook account. Could care less about other scripts.

Dave Goehst, Aug 27, 2013 IP