1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Their Easy Way To Check The Keyword Ranking?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Nikkita Singh, Oct 10, 2012.

tell me the easy way to check the keywords ranking..it is really difficult to check the keywords manually..

Nikkita Singh, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  3. brainmasterinfo

brainmasterinfo Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of good free keyword rank checker tools for webmasters. Each and every webmaster really wants to see their keywords and phrases over the search engine results. The majority of the SEO campaigns are targeted SERP. Several webmasters have a preference for manual checking for keyword ratings, that's extremely simple, however it needs time to work. Keyword ranking checker tools take a shorter period when compared with manual checking, but all of the tools don’t show exact results, only a few tools are reliable and good which show exact results. There are several good free applications for checking keyword ranking such as Manual Keyword Rank checking, Google Rank Checker, Rank Checker by SEO book, Keyword Rank Checker Tool By Antzsoftware dot com, and Rank Tracker through the Link-Assistant.

brainmasterinfo, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  4. dream11288

dream11288 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should Try: http://ispionage.com
    Not every client has an unlimited budget to work with, so it's important that you make every penny count. iSpionage not only allows me to find out what keywords the competition is bidding on, but I can also view the ads that they are running on all of the major search engines.

The information that iSpionage collects, provides quality insight that can be utilized into creating campaigns and ad variations that truly stand out from the crowd. Attempting to manually gather this information for just one client within the endlessness of cyberspace would take hours alone. iSpionage allows me to focus on what matters most, the customer.

Pay-Per-Click advertising has revolutionized the way we do business on the Internet; and I feel that iSpionage is the next big thing that will help level the playing field for smaller businesses looking to make their mark.

Get Discount Code from my Signature, Please!

dream11288, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  5. Hosting Geek

Hosting Geek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To check keyword ranking, usually I use Google adword tools. There are, you can check it some keyword and keyword competition. Also, you can use another keyword checker tools.

Hosting Geek, Oct 18, 2012 IP
  6. nicksteve32

nicksteve32 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the good way to find the keyword ranking but this looks like the same procedure that we find manual.

nicksteve32, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  7. jhosky

jhosky Peon

Best Answers:
    I do Semrush for keyword ranking position and Traffic Travis also.

jhosky, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  8. raven_s

raven_s Peon

Best Answers:
    i use serpweb , simply because the offer 1000 serp result... it helps me out with my new websites...

raven_s, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  9. nicksteve32

nicksteve32 Peon

Best Answers:
    The link that you have given is great nice.

nicksteve32, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  10. nicksteve32

nicksteve32 Peon

Best Answers:
    nicksteve32, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  11. aditya2630

aditya2630 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try "smallseotools.com/keyword-position/"
    Its pretty decent and shows trustworthy data.

aditya2630, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  12. dronehawk

dronehawk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use seomoz to check kw ranking.

dronehawk, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  13. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    We have tried many free available tools in market for rank checking but it shows difference ranking in tool and manually. Then we have find one best solution is AWR (Advanced Web Ranking) Tool for bulk perfect keyword rank checking. AWR is also provide many other SEO related reports which is very much useful us such as competitors analysis report is very much useful in that how to compete others and how you get more and more customers through your keywords coming first in Search engine.

nrvaghela, Feb 6, 2013 IP