1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help in creating a newyear countdown page.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by ahmedaisar, Dec 27, 2012.

Hello mates,

I'm Aysar here. Well our company is thinking of creating a new year countdown page for the customers wifi login page. I've been trying to do a text count down timer page but yet no success at all. I got the scripts and html's from timeanddate.com/counters

and I've been trying to edit them and upload to the server. But i cant see the countdown timer is working. i mean the countdown clock, its not moving automatically as it is in the original website. I guess you know what i"m trying to say right? Can anyone please help me with this and get the countdown timer up and running before the new year starts hehe. Anyways I've attached the files withing a zip in this thread. you can download and have a look at it . :)

Thank you guys. I really appreciate your help.

View attachment texttimer.zip View attachment texttimer.zip

ahmedaisar, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  2. trixy

trixy Active Member

Best Answers:
    willing to pay ?

trixy, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  3. HostUS - Alexander

HostUS - Alexander Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Try to read this: tripwiremagazine.com/2012/11/jquery-countdown-scripts.html

Happy Holidays!

HostUS - Alexander, Dec 27, 2012 IP