1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your honest take on Google Adsense; especially for newbies...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by DennisKnows, Dec 21, 2012.

DennisKnows, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  2. jakejoh10

jakejoh10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The article shared is great, and I agree with it 100%.

Like the article portrayed, one of the biggest problems with Adsense is the fact that the ads are often completely irrelevant to the topic of your website. This can often hurt your credibility and make the visitor feel that you're a spammer.

I think that beginners should be very careful with Adsense. Yes, you can profit greatly from it, but you can also lose a lot of money as well as lose potential visitors from your site.

Just my opinions here of course.

Thanks for the post!

Jake

jakejoh10, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  3. Densely

Densely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well adsense is a hasslefree network, just insert the code and forgot. it provides me time to focus on content.

Densely, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  4. granthelp

granthelp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. I also agree . I have an account but Can anyone said me with research that do i run my adsense ads on my site below here.

Please review http://thegamegame.org

granthelp, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  5. leo29

leo29 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice write up , my take on google not just adsence its the most seductive evil of internet

leo29, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  6. SomaRuiz

SomaRuiz Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should try to make your ads as unobtrusive as possible, and be careful what you write. Some times having one single word can make a certain ad appear which has nothing to do with your topic or is opposite of it.

SomaRuiz, Dec 27, 2012 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  7. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with some and some I don't. I do believe Google is ruining the internet though. Aside from the fact that their search results suck (IMO), they are making it hard for webmasters to make money so people are resorting to more unethical things to make money. Like stupid pop ups for one. I personally think Google is going down hill. Not that I think they will ever go away or not be the top dog, but more and more people are starting to be dissatisfied by their search results. Check out Scroogled.com that about sums it up and is the truth. I see more people everyday complaining about Google, non webmasters, on facebook and other SN's.

Just my opinion...

indyonline, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  8. anes2010

anes2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with that article 100%.

anes2010, Jan 2, 2013 IP