1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Spinning and Submission to over 2000 Directories. 160 Instant Backlinks.

Discussion in 'Services' started by longblog, Dec 18, 2012.

This is the service you've been waiting for!

What you receive:

• PLR Article Spun for your links
    • Submission to 2000+ Article Directories, Wordpress Blogs, and Web 2.0 Blogs
    • 2 Links placed in the Resource Box on the Article Directories
    • 160 Instant Backlinks
    • Pinging of all the articles to help with indexing
    • Full Report of the Submissions
    • 24 Hour Turn-around Time

You provide me with 2 URL's you want submitted and I will find a PLR article for the URL's, spin it, and submit it to 2000+ article Directories, Wordpress blogs and Web 2.0 Blogs (ELGG, PHPFox and Jcow). Your links will be placed within the resource box and you can include up to 2 URLs per order. I will then send you a full report of the submissions, which will include about 80 live pages. Having 2 URLs on each page will give you about 160 instant backlink's. I'll also ping your new URLs to help with indexing.

Price is only $9, so use the button below, and order today!

Ordering Instructions:
    • Click the Buy Now Button Above
    • Make Payment
    • Provide the two URL's you want linked during the checkout process, using the box provided

I will email you a detailed report upon completion of the job.

Thanks for reading, and buy with confidence, knowing your order is 100% secured and guaranteed through paypal, and the digital point forum feedback system.

FAQ:
    Absolutely not. Do not PM me with this question please. All variations of this question will be ignored.

You will receive a detailed report upon completion. No lists will be provided prior to completion.

Absolutely not. Do not PM me with this question please. All variations of this question will be ignored.

The service is 100% guaranteed through paypal. I will provide you with my own personal guarantee that you will get everything advertised within this post. If for some reason I am unable to deliver what you order, I will provide you with 100% refund. I will not refund any funds from orders which have been completed. If you don't know what you're ordering, please PM before placing an order with any questions you may have.

Thanks a bunch. Looking forward to doing business with you!

longblog, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Are you able to spin the link URL and anchor text with each article?

xInd, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  3. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I can do that. I've actually processed a few orders already with this request.

longblog, Dec 26, 2012 IP