1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many keywords we can assign?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aventissanofi, Dec 25, 2012.

1. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you asking about Keywords targeting then there is no limit . if you asking about using keyword on one page then you have to care of Keyword density.

OSSEO, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  2. AshRoy

AshRoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Use 2-3 keywords at the max and build a pyramid structure with the shortest words on the home page and the category level pages and then 2-3 words for individual product/services level pages. Sometimes you may have to support these pages with 3-4 blog posts/articles from other sites as well as through internal linking.

AshRoy, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  3. SN_12

SN_12 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes i am asking about targeting keywords for link building per site. Also if we use domain name to target like 'seomoz' for seo moz site then what could be the options, like using domain name only as I did here for example 'seo moz' or we can use it with www and http as well?

SN_12, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  4. thepresence

thepresence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Aven,

Don't forget...this also depends on the length of your page which affects the "keyword density". If you just have two paragraphs and use your keyword "3 to 5 times" as people are suggesting, that is too much. However, if your post is long, it's fine. Also, don't forget "related" words on the topic. This is also very important to let the search engines know that your page addresses the entire subject, not just that particular keyword.

All the best,
    TP

thepresence, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  5. sammy89

sammy89 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to target 4-5 keywords per page of the website while optimizing from an SEO perspective. Your keywords should have a good search volume & should be highly relevant to that page of the website & not just the entire website.

sammy89, Dec 26, 2012 IP
  6. mady lamb

mady lamb Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should focus on 1 keyword but you can play another keyword in your content

mady lamb, Dec 26, 2012 IP