1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Need Programmer to Build A Custom GPT Website, Budget $1,500.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by lynnj, Dec 24, 2012.

We are seeking a really good php/mysql programmer to build us a custom GPT Offers website. This site will features offers imported from affiliates as well as OfferWall groups and other networks we would like to incorporate. Only serious programmers.

Our budget is around $1,500 for the job paid via Paypal or Payza. We will not pay until we see a demo of the script created.

We need you to PM your skype or gtalk information to me for further information. We have a rough document outlining all the features we would like this site to have.

Looking for a programmer who had experience in the field so I will not have to explain every little detail about how a GPT site works and what they are as its pretty straight forward.

Basically a GPT site consists of sites like:
    http://www.superpay.me
    http://www.prizelive.com
    http://www.rewardingways.com

Thanks!

lynnj, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  2. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi,
    Merry Christmas to you, first of all!

I'm a 8 years experienced developer with a team setup called Arobit Technologies which is a registered leading offshore firm in India developing wide range of Web, Smartphone and desktop apps.
    Getting straight to point - your site consists of stuff like CPA, Postback and so on.
    We are experienced in developing custom coded CPA networks like
    LeadZup
    Contentgateway
    FileRev
    AffiliateGateways.ca
    and many more on the go including a site like hasoffers.
    EDIT : On rechecking i found that, none of the sites you linked are very professional as far as Look and Feel is concerned. One may not be having the confidence to get paid due to poor design, interface and functionality. There are a lots of additonal features that could be added. We could frame a project proposal and get the site coded in CI, CakePHP or MVC Framework.

However for your kind of site, we have recently proposed a client for a application that pays for completion of tasks via Topjoy gateway. I believe that would be a great addon to your website.

Your budget may be sufficient for the project, however we need to discuss over Skype for detailed info. I'll send you my detailed portfolio, experience and contact details. Looking forward to a long term business soon.

Cheers.

- Amit
    Director, Arobit Technologies, India.

ifreakz, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  3. lynnj

lynnj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds good, we are reviewing a list of developers and groups to find which one will provide the best quality. Feel free to PM me.

lynnj, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  4. dwebbuzz9

dwebbuzz9 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

We are interested to do this task. We have vast experienced Website Developers and Web Designers. We have read your requirement and Ready to help you on this task.

Please contact us on pritesh(dot)dwebbuzz(at)gmail(dot)com

Waiting for your Favorable response.

Thanks

dwebbuzz9, Dec 27, 2012 IP