1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best SEO sofware for small business website.

Discussion in 'SEO' started by vijay_2112, Dec 5, 2010.

Dear experienced people,

Which is the best SEO sofware for small business websites.

And, is any software available which can generate automatic backlinks?

Thanks

Vj

vijay_2112, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  2. shazfa

shazfa Member

Best Answers:
    Please don't go for SEO softwares......if you wish to go xGen software tool, IBP and seo power suite or inventateq.

shazfa, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  3. vijay_2112

vijay_2112 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the quick reply,

yes, I am searching and reading/learning for SEO of my website,

One more questions is,
    If I get 200 backlinks from the different pages of same website, is this beneficial ?
    I will get 8-10 backlinks per week, not simultaneously.

again, thanks in advance for your help,

VJ

vijay_2112, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  4. krishi

krishi Member

Best Answers:
    well, there are many SEO tools available in the market like IBP, Web CEO, power suite; but for link building it is advisable not to go for any link building tools as it will generate spammy and junk links which will be of no use and in turn it can get negative effects on your site. It is always beneficial to go for manual link building.

Well, if you get 200 links from different pages of same site, it can partially be beneficial, but i do not recommend it. As it will be of no use; in fact PR of the web pages will get distributed and nothing will happen to the rankings of the site, if your goal is to get your site ranked.
    Go for manual link building, slowly and naturally.

Thanks
    Krishi

krishi, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  5. arazzaq321

arazzaq321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google easily catch software used for SEO and if you want to get good and fantastic result for your website then do all SEO manually and by yourself , it will much and more useful for you and your website.

arazzaq321, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  6. all.host

all.host Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to rank on google is to write articles about your business, describe your products, your company, advantages/disadvantages write something you would like to read about your company and your field of expertise, publish content articles on websites such as squidoo, hubpages that allow you to create back links to your website. The idea is to create something that will last and rank over time. SEO programs help you make content if people are already looking for your website name, but in the beginning you need to be found by people that search stuff in your field, unless people already know your business. Anyway Magic Submitter is a very good tool to create backlinks. Just a thought.

all.host, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  7. Hosting Geek

Hosting Geek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try seNux X. This is special software for keyword research. I have use this software and give a lot of benefits.

Hosting Geek, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  8. kayla.pteamonline

kayla.pteamonline Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used Majestic SEO and it works fine for me. It gives me accurate reports and allows me to filter data better.

kayla.pteamonline, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  9. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Which kind of software do you need? Ranking a websites? If yes then Ultimate Demon is the best for you.

unknownpray, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  10. masspings

masspings Peon

Best Answers:
    Xrumer and Scrape-Box both are the best SEO tools for newbie's.

masspings, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  11. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best tool for better rankings is a SEO expert. Everything els is just eye caching nonsense. No seo-software can do what a real expert is able to do!
    Yes they can help to gather the data needed to make decisions on changes but finally someone has to understand and DO it.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
    monfis, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  12. nancydavis

nancydavis Peon

Best Answers:
    Best SEO software for offering a host of comprehensive features, including link building and management, competitor analysis, submission tools and performance reporting. In addition, its advanced webpage editor helps users manage the robots.txt and other definition files through an integrated interface, while the website auditor tool is designed to improve a website's overall performance.

nancydavis, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  13. john910

john910 Peon

Best Answers:
    means you want to use black hat SEO tactics don't use because google hated about that.

john910, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  14. AlexFerdinand

AlexFerdinand Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can the IBP, Web CEO, power suite.
    but do not do too many backlinks in there because it will endanger your own website,.
    create a quality backlink on this site alone ...

Thank you ..

AlexFerdinand, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  15. rezaulhuq

rezaulhuq Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend to learn the SEO techniques manually first. After that you can try to use software to avoid spamming. You can try for Senukes. It has got a good number of options to make the backlinks natural.

rezaulhuq, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  16. Junotali

Junotali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To date there had been helping softwere for SEO optimization, such as the load machine maker softwere bookmarking, Forum maker, there may still be other machines that can assist in the creation of backlinks.

Junotali, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  17. danijel99

danijel99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should first get to know SEO little bit before you buy some software.

Have in mind that Google is changing algorithms all the time so you need to stay in touch.

Also keep in mind that on page SEO is also important(not just off page-link building)

You can do a lot of SEO with free online services but like I've said you have to know what are you doing first.

danijel99, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  18. yuval613

yuval613 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Magic submitter is pretty good and not so expensive. Been using it for a few months

yuval613, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  19. theserp

theserp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see that this is an old thread, but the question is relevant even now.
    For a small firm I would suggest to buy a SEO software with good price to quality ratio. A software that is all-round and can do everything for you. Such a software is Licorne AIO.
    Powerfull Tier1 submitter, fast site analyzer, has a build in scraper, rank checker, spinner and much more. If you want to learn more about it check www.LicorneTutorials.com

theserp, Apr 8, 2014 IP