1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you use social media for blog traffic?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by heliumsquare, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Bobby Jones

Bobby Jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i pull in a ton of traffic from instagram i use a bunch of accounts and post niche specific pictures

Bobby Jones, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  2. Abdullah.F

Abdullah.F Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is the best way to get traffic, for example I have 1200 Likes anf I gain between (20-30) visitors per day.
    Twitter is only effective more communicating with your audience, and not for traffic at ALL!

The best way is to invest money in Facebook ads. as they are the fastest way to grow up your page.

Best of Luck!
    Abdulla

Abdullah.F, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  3. sargey18

sargey18 Peon

Best Answers:
    link your blog to your facebook page, then use facebook to advertise

have you tried joining like minded groups on facebook, this will then allow you to tag more people in your pictures (pictures that are relivent to what you are trying to promote)

Share viral videos, the kind that spread very quickly over youtube; set up a youtube account and link it to your facebook page (youtube has 2 billion views a day, so the extra traffic will help).

Post relivant content that will aid people, if you have a page about weight loss then post an new tip on weight loss with the benefits and anything you need to watch out for. The more useful the content the more people will recomend you to their friends

hope this helps

sargey18, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  4. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media optimization is all about exposing your website on social media channels like Facebook twitter; it helps you in building good social media reputation with more traffic. Post your blog url on social networking site, there many visitor visit your blog.

arindamdutta16, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  5. RSberg

RSberg Peon

Best Answers:
    In addition to this...

Don't forget to post quality content to your social media outlets regularly and ensure your sites/posts have social share buttons.

There is a study that says 5 of the top 6 ranking factors today include social signals...FB shares are even more important than BLs now. It's a good read, here is the link - http://www.searchmetrics.com/en/white-paper/google-ranking-factors-us-2012/

The point here is that social media isnt going anywhere and if you want to continue to rank well now (and in the future) you need to pay attention to social media and your Social Impact.

Best of luck!

RSberg, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  6. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    I putting your twitter or facebook feed on your sidebar is really helpful or not. If you think of it we all use social media stiff to drive traffic to our websites and if we use these social media feed and put them in our sidebar we are like driving the visitors away instead. Just a thought

Elfen Lied, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  7. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    You need to get involved with social media sites.

You can use facebook, or other site that you like, to drive traffic to your site.

The idea here is to get involved with the community, that is already there looking for information on any
    specific subject.

Your primary target is to be useful to them in any way you can.

Try to get their trust and make them to like you.

Remember.

People buy from people they LIKE, KNOW and TRUST.

Once they know you, like and trust you. It becomes easier for you to make the sales.

I hope that helps a little bit.

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  8. 44_Gears

44_Gears Peon

Best Answers:
    I like to submit new posts on my blogs to Reddit. That always gets me few hundred to few thousand hits. Also, StumbleUpon is good. Especially the paid discovery thing.

44_Gears, Jan 27, 2013 IP