1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% unique content | wp based | hd custom promotional video included- fansfollow.net

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ashaya, Dec 22, 2012.

Hi guys,

Today I am selling my re-designed site- FansFollow.net. For stopping any unexpected confusion, let me make it clear that this domain with a different designed site had been put on sale by me few days ago, but now I've redesigned the whole site but using the same domain name so I'll be using 're-launched' in my further text. Please read further to know more-

[​IMG]

Now YOU can cash in on The Hottest Traffic Selling Service Niche! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! 3 DAYS AUCTION! LOW RESERVE!

Attached Files:

Ashaya, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  2. Ashaya

Ashaya Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys,

Please feel free to contact me (PM me) with all your queries, I am available to answer all your questions! :)

Happy bidding!
    Regards
    Ashaya

Ashaya, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  3. Ashaya

Ashaya Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys,

So, the RESERVE has MET and now someone will definitely get this awesome site alongwith its highly brandable domain name -fansfollow.net- and the HD PROMO VIDEO. If you wanna grab it, don't wait, just put your best bidding right now!!!

You can offer me your best price through PM also and we'll see if we can settle down at a price where there is a possibility of having a deal! :)

Happy bidding!

Regards
    Ashaya

Ashaya, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  4. snooks

snooks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.9% - 8
    I will PM you regarding instalation information.

Cheers:)

snooks, Dec 25, 2012 IP