1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my Youtube Account Connected with Adsense is Suspended PLzz Help and Reply to my post

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by hamzee12, Dec 18, 2012.

4 days ago.my Youtube Account Connected with Adsense is Suspended PLzz Help and Reply to my post
    my earning is too much slow only 0.03$
    i m using this blog

hamzee12, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    Find out what google does not like about your youtube account, fix it and ask for a re0consideration review. This could take awhile.

Jagike, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  3. quiros.knoll

quiros.knoll Peon

Best Answers:
    blog url cant be found here. share the mail what they say for blocking you from them.

quiros.knoll, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  4. John77777

John77777 Peon

Best Answers:
    How can we help with no details? Did you get an email? Are you using copyright material? You have to tell us as much as you can.

John77777, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  5. hamzee12

hamzee12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes
    i got copyrights strikes but a srilankan person that video had no rights, itz not his video and he blocked me.,.

hamzee12, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  6. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only 3 strikes will cause your account to be banned and all your videos assigned to this account to be removed and banned from creating new account ... Does that what happened with you ?

evry1falls, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  7. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to resolve a copyright strike and restore your account’s good standing:

1. You may wait six months for the strike to expire. The strike will expire as long as you complete Copyright School and receive no additional copyright strikes during those six months.
    2. You may ask the person who claimed your video to retract their claim of copyright infringement.
    3. If your video was mistakenly removed, misidentified as infringing, or qualifies as a potential fair use, you may wish to submit a counter-notification.
    Read more (http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2814000)

evry1falls, Feb 20, 2013 IP