1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to get social network traffic on my blog ...

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Robinsh123, Nov 24, 2012.

1. anupdr04

anupdr04 Peon

Best Answers:
    consistency is the key....share them on a daily basis on the social networks....Why not promote it using FB ads? (Just an idea)

anupdr04, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  2. MarkWMS

MarkWMS Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Robin,

I believe that posting your blogs on your social networking pages will be effective. However, you may add a hint of suspense to the blog. By this, I mean to say that do not post the entire blog on your social networking pages. Post just one or maximum two interesting lines. After this you may add a question to make your viewers more interested. This will surely help you get more traffic from your social networking pages to your blog sites.

I would also like to add that interesting pictures may add to your requirement as well. Pictures will attract more people to your blog site and thus increase traffic.

However, you need to be very active on your various social networking pages. If you are not able to invest much time on your social networking pages, then you may not get the desired results. You may also hire an SEO expert to help you with your requirement as a last option.

Hope my suggestions will help you.

MarkWMS, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  3. bizproctor

bizproctor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, I am a new member of this forum. And hope that I would gain best experience working with this forum. I will try my level best in executing my knowledge to the full extent. Thanks...:)

bizproctor, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  4. Website Ad Brokers

Website Ad Brokers Peon

Best Answers:
    How often do you blog and write updates on Social Media?

Website Ad Brokers, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  5. mbanj

mbanj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Add a share it Button on your site that have the social medias you want, then after every post you make, post the link on the social sites. Hope this helps

mbanj, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  6. ritas

ritas Peon

Best Answers:
    Softswitch

Softswitch is a next generation software switch based on the internet protocol technology. This software tool is developed with the idea of having an interconnection between the arrays of different media services and creating the new extensive services. The softswitch can process all type of signals for every kind of packet protocols. It works as the call agent or the controller for the gateways of media. A key element of VoIP system, the softswitch should be selected with the utmost care.

VoIP softswitch works by separating switching units from the basic network infrastructure completely. The network in the VoIP communications combines the two different networks which are circuit-switched and packet-switched networks by using the softswitch as the connecting junction among the both networks. Softswitch transfers the various data request from one network to another by processing the signals of both networks.

ritas, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  7. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    try to provide unique content and you have to make sure your presence on social sites. actively participating on sites can be very helpful for bringing visitors.

sham2, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  8. capanicus

capanicus Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried all the things that said above but unfortunately not getting much traffic for my website (blog). Only the hiring experts option is left. would appreciate any kind of help.
    Thanks in advanced..

capanicus, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  9. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media optimized like facebook twitter is the best process of increasing traffic. Other way blog commenting forum posting is good benefited. So you can shear your blog url on facebook and twitter, there increasing your blog traffic.

arindamdutta16, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  10. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit articles to article directories like EZINE, if your article get accepted by them, you have an article out there that is going to be read by a lot of people who might visit your site if your content is good and attractive to them.

You can aslo use the other tools most people use in these days. YouTube, Facebook, SlideShare.net, E-mail signature, etc.

I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  11. Alexgw

Alexgw Guest

Best Answers:

I checked your blog and seems a beautiful one and deserves good traffic. I think the problem is with your niche. Your blog deals with Entrepreneurs and business ideas which are hard to digest for ordinary people (who spend a lot of time on Facebook and Twitter).

You are right, you cannot post funny posts in your theme based blog and facebook page. However, you can add interviews with odd business men, or about strange business plans successfully adopted by famous business people etc. Which may attract students and Entrepreneurs.

Alexgw, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  12. mmg1865

mmg1865 Active Member

Best Answers:
    mmg1865, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  13. Manjari13

Manjari13 Member

Best Answers:
    You can share your blog post on social networking sites & do link wheel for more traffic.

Manjari13, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  14. eagle22

eagle22 Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I like to do in order to get facebook shares is to write a very good high quality article (around 1,000 words) and then "lock" the content after 500-600 words. In order for them to get access to the rest of the content they have to unlock it by clicking on the Facebook Share button. This seems to work really well and slowly creates a viral affect.

eagle22, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  15. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    add google+ follower widgets like facebook Page like to your website .

24wallpapers, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  16. sparkah

sparkah Member

Best Answers:
    sparkah, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  17. sargey18

sargey18 Peon

Best Answers:
    have links to your blog on your facebook page (common sence)

but use video marketing to helps you

you or a friend create short videos of yourselfs, about what the blog is about and how it can help people

video marketing is very effective as it builds up a relationship with the people who view your site, much better than if you were to just post content

hope this helps

ps if you are having trouble with the videos try the six figure mentors as the have training on how to create an attractive video

sargey18, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  18. RSberg

RSberg Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to provide quality content to your readers on a regular basis. Try adding in some videos and pictures (they draw attention) and your commentary to tie it all together. As mentioned before, you need to build a relationship with your readers so they will share your links with their friends (and if you havent done so you need to put social sharing buttons on your site to help with this).

RSberg, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  19. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    24wallpapers, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  20. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should have to update your blogs daily with some interesting and unique content. Then share this on your social networks. if you have some interesting and unique content then you will automatically get good results.

afoley77, Jan 13, 2013 IP