1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking for immediate work! PHP MySQL CSS HTML jQuery Java C C++ Python

Discussion in 'Programming' started by omgitsfletch, Dec 17, 2012.

Title says it all. Have some financial issues I'm working through, until next Friday when I get another paycheck and all is well. Doesn't help it's also the holidays.

A link to my resume is in my profile, looking for immediate work paid via PayPal, and will definitely step outside my comfort zone just to find work. If you're interested, post in thread or PM me and let's talk about what you need. Ready to deliver immediately.

omgitsfletch, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  2. Rockstr27

Rockstr27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for adding me on Skype - sorry you were too busy to help me with my project ... please reach out to me when you are not as busy as I may have other projects that we can work together on - best wishes to you :)

Rockstr27, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  3. Rockstr27

Rockstr27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for following up in the midnight hour ... you ended up saving my project when I thought you were going to be too busy to help me! You were so professional - I wish you the best of success here on DP and beyond!

Rockstr27, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  4. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bump from the dead on the new DigitalPoint. Looking to do some freelance work, whatcha got?!

omgitsfletch, Jan 28, 2013 IP