1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Urgent Response to my Query.

Discussion in 'Design' started by rafe_lovely, Dec 18, 2012.

Hy friends,
    One of my friend Notice that when he open my Site www.itsmyviews.com It gives an script error. Please open the site and confirm me that Are you facing any problem or script error . Please if possible also mention your internet explorer and operating system name.

Mine is FireFOX and Window XP. i didn't notice any script error when i open home page.

rafe_lovely, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. free_mockups

free_mockups Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Checked it in Chrome.No error found here.

BTW: I have WINDOWS 7.

free_mockups, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  3. rafe_lovely

rafe_lovely Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot.. please any one else check it. Is there any script error in my homepage? plz notify me.

rafe_lovely, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  4. Gifts From Scotland

Gifts From Scotland Peon

Best Answers:
    there are no errors once the page has fully loaded.

however ...

there seems to be some javascript that depends on an external file loading.. if that's slow to load ( DNS lookup / a backedup server etc ) you will see a fair amount of "done but with errors on page" msg in IE and other browsers..

you gotta think , the day one of these 3rd party stat counters or other 3rd party/offsite plugins stops working even for a few minutes all your users are going to be faced with a 'this page contains errors' msg of some sort.

advice ?
    remove 3rd party javascript where possible, use a main cdn provider if possible or if your out of options, save the remove javascript localy and upload to your own webserver...

couldn't help but notice the massive amount of unique css load lines... you cant put them in 1,2 or even 3 .css files ?

anyways, thats my 2cents.

Gifts From Scotland, Dec 22, 2012 IP