1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to sent 50k-100k email daily?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tdtemo, Dec 18, 2012.

hello,
    I have 1 milion email list and want sent 1 million email during half month.... I want what all costumers get email in inbox.

what is best and cheapest way for this work?

tdtemo, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are asking us how to help you send spam? Nope....can't help you.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  3. dinesh11

dinesh11 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use the smtp service from any of the shared hosting company and set up cron job for this ,but make sure you have the permission form all these email owners to send them mails otherwise the hosting company may suspend your account for spamming

dinesh11, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  4. dinesh11

dinesh11 Peon

Best Answers:
    one way to ensure this is the emails list is created using some lead generation or optin form out on any of his site

dinesh11, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  5. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds A LOT like you just bought or found an email list with people andnow wants to send SPAM.
    If you can prove that all emails are legitimately collected and you have the rights to send them emails and that you WILL follow
    the CAN-SPAM act's rules, then we might help you.

Wulkanen, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  6. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    rashida, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  7. sparkah

sparkah Member

Best Answers:
    sparkah, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  8. ravi988

ravi988 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For this, you have to maintain the single or double opt-in mailing list and you need to have a email marketing software to send the each and every email to their inbox. If you've email marketing software, you can send email to all of your contacts at a time. No matter, how big is your mailing list.

ravi988, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  9. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a huge number of list you have. You can stick to Hostgator for 500 emails an hour.
    That might be helpful.

war_machine, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  10. ukdrew

ukdrew Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bulk email marketing is expensive... i used to work with a partner of mine and we spent $600/month just for software to mail with... plus servers, domains, ips, list cleaning.. etc.

if you didn't get that list from a reputable source i wouldn't touch it... make sure you have all the opt-in data and follow the can-spam laws... not worth a 16k fine per email that you send which violates it...

and even following all the rules you'll still get blacklisted with that volume...

i've decided to move on to my own double opt in lists and mail on a small scale with getresponse...

ukdrew, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  11. skype-voucher

skype-voucher Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to use special program for it. But, spam is bad, my friend.

skype-voucher, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  12. jblawg

jblawg Peon

Best Answers:
    to my knowledge as i had posted in other threads, i think this is severe spamming, there are programs out there that mask your ip and url before spamming. but then again, most likely these solutions will be useless for you as you are promoting your website n business. always talk to your web hosting for a customised solution, use seasong greetings as a reason, such as christmas/new year ecards greetings. my provided me with a solution, im sure yours can too.

jblawg, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  13. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you aren't out to send spam then you can take advantage of MailChimp's service. You can use their service for free and send email to a list of 2000 subscribers.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  14. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    do same thing without spam. use Google Group and send 500 email then add other Google group same 500 emails and send.

OSSEO, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  15. animedbsellersz

animedbsellersz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in legit way = theres no way you can get your goal in Cheap Price, because you need a lot of ip range and that is expensive my friend
    and there will be a long verification process on it if you bought like 400-500 ips.

in spamming way = stop it friend, these days spamming are not working, google,msn,yahoo already bypass all this cheap tricks

animedbsellersz, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  16. SEODeal

SEODeal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use blaster software for bulk emails

SEODeal, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  17. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your so right, but most people ignore the rules and rather see the pain later.

James Byun, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  18. roshanjonah

roshanjonah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well there are two ways...one would be buying a desktop based software which is very cheap. It will usually be a one-off payment. You get to use all sorts of features. The only problem with that kind of software is...you cannot be assured whether your emails will be delivered to inbox. This is because they don't use latest authentication tools which major ESPs like Gmail, Hotmail require to qualify an email as not being spam.

Another alternative is to find a really good email marketing software. I would recommend using Emailit.co I am not sure if you have used it before but its really good. The best thing about these guys is the fact they use all the latest authentications like DKIM, SPF and so on. They are also very affordable...they staff are really friendly and get your queries answered. So go ahead try it and let us know what you think of it.

roshanjonah, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  19. Wisestepp

Wisestepp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't do sending that many emails your mail will going in to spam then you can't do further email marketing

Wisestepp, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  20. agitetech

agitetech Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Madmini or MailChimp's services they are providing this services of sending bulk email and also email tracking with the best prices.

agitetech, Dec 25, 2012 IP