1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a free coder/helper

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by kyle.thomson.946, Dec 15, 2012.

Hello guys ive bought superdanleberry.info and i need some content on it.
    I had someone to do it but he became busy so i was wondering if any of you people could do it for free.
    i want a site like machinima.com but not exact or that would be copyright. i will do all images after the site has been finished. hope someone can help for free!

kyle.thomson.946, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    easiest way mate would be to use wordpress for something like that.. wordpress which is free.. find yourself a free wordpress template and boom

Fiverscripts, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  3. abusschaert

abusschaert Active Member

Best Answers:
    you own a website and can't code? thats like trying to drive a car with no engine. Laverack1 is right if you want something free your gunna have to go with wordpress or some soul is gunna misread this and help you.

abusschaert, Dec 19, 2012 IP
    Laverack1 likes this.
  4. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It looks as if you've bought a domain name but no hosting, so that's the second thing you have to do.

The first thing is deciding what you want on your site. Right now you're like an author who's got the title of a book but no paper to write on and not a clue about what you're going to write.

Most people start a website because they have something to say. You don't start a site, then look for things to say on it.

Rukbat, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  5. FutaramaMama

FutaramaMama Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd really recommend wordpress. It's feature-rich and with plugins you can get a lot done without programming knowledge. Although even before that it helps you actually know what your idea is..

FutaramaMama, Dec 21, 2012 IP