1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tagged Has Been Very Responsive For My Promotions. What's Yours?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by tpwilliams, Dec 19, 2012.

I recently run a campaign on tagged.com social network. The response was fantastic. In my opinion, I think Tagged is excellent in delivering quality traffic. And this is free traffic. What is your experience? In 2 days, I was able to build about 700+ active friends.

Share your thoughts on your best social networks.

tpwilliams, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  2. khaie

khaie Peon

Best Answers:
    what is your tips on getting so many friends?

khaie, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  3. tpwilliams

tpwilliams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Getting so many friends is really no rocket science. Anyone can do it. It's either you do it manually which can be a pain in the ass, or you automate the process.

tpwilliams, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  4. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    The effectiveness of social networks like Tagged.com would really vary on your target market, your business, and your methods of promotion using each of these networks. You may have build a bunch of friends on one network, but a few on the others. In my case, I have tried Tagged.com for years but not pleased with the results. With Facebook and Twitter, friends jumped up to hundreds in days since most of my friends have been using it.

johnrone, Dec 19, 2012 IP