1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Started making money with google....now what do i need to do?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mod360s, Dec 16, 2012.

Hey all,

Thanks for all the advice given on this forum, im now on my way to making decent money with google adsense :)

It's taken me a little over a 3 years, but one of my tutorials on the site rank #1 in google, and ever since i've been making on average about $10/Day.....with a CTR of ~2-2.5% on average daily (never going below 2%)

I did have to refine my ads within Adsense and my placement of ads on the website, which made my CTR go from ~ 0.5% - ~2.5% overnight and has been steady since (so if you are struggling with CTR i'd suggest you play around with these settings)

My pageviews is about ~900-1000+ daily and i get about 450 visits per day with an average of about 85%/15% new visitor/returning visitor split....

So that's how i'm going right now.....and i keep hearing that once you are making ok money with adsense like i am....then doubling/tripling it is not too far from reach.

I have to admit, i don't do alot of link building, backlinks, etc....i have a facebook and twitter account but that's really about it.

Where to go from here? Im sure alot of you were like me once, and see that the revenue is starting to come in and want to double it, i just need some guidance on how to.

Thanks to all in reply!

mod360s, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  2. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Congratulations on your success. My first opinion would be keep an eye on the google policy page it may change any time and your account get banned.

And to double triple your money keep on posting new tutorials. As new content attracts visitors to come again for the new tutorials.

imranamen6, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  3. worldbesttech

worldbesttech Peon

Best Answers:
    congrats mate. with success. :) keep earning.

worldbesttech, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  4. Jagike

Jagike Peon

Best Answers:
    It is time to build another niche site and get it producing like your tutorial...then another...then another...and like the other poster said, good fresh content.

Jagike, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  5. zimzalabim

zimzalabim Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's awesome. Very well done. Build on your success by duplicating what had worked for you. Look at other monetisation methods in addition to Adsense so you are n ot reliant on one source of income.

zimzalabim, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  6. tpwilliams

tpwilliams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congrats bro. Keep up the good work.

tpwilliams, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  7. Isuru

Isuru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that's great. I wish good luck!

If you can post your website here.

Isuru, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  8. mod360s

mod360s Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, this forum has really helped me make my site successful. I know im making nowhere near the amount others are on here, but it's a start :) I can see that my earnings are gradually growing by the month, which im grateful for. This month my CPC has dropped significantly, but this seems to be the case for many people using adsense during the start of the year so im not worrying too much about it right now :)

For those interested, my site is: www.mod360s.com

mod360s, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  9. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hello,

I have gone thoroughly with the site, Looks fine and the ads place are good as well. You can use the large rectangle that will give you maximum to increase the revenue.

Regards

royalstar_23, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  10. Dada1988

Dada1988 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think your blog content is very practical and useful for people.I must submit some bookmarking website to promote my blog or it has few visits.

Dada1988, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  11. mod360s

mod360s Peon

Best Answers:
    mod360s, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  12. mod360s

mod360s Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your constructive feedback, i will continue to add more quality content :)

mod360s, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  13. falsebook

falsebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    congrats anyway.For all the success.Keep up the good work.greatly appreciated

falsebook, Jan 17, 2013 IP