1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about adsense banning

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by theunreal, Dec 18, 2012.

Hello.
    My adsense account has been banned by google about 1 year ago for unknown reason, and I want to register a new google adsense account under:
    - My father's name & Details (Same address(.
    - Totally Different website.

My question is: What do you say? Should I try it or it's a waste of time?

theunreal, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  2. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mmmm.....
    I think you should not use the same address as well as same IP address you used before, i mean one year ago. Just remember one thing, you started a business with a partner and he cheated with you and after one year he comes to you now to start business again. What will you do? Are you going to start partnership with him again? I think not. Same is for Google too! That's why, my suggestion is to change everything from before. Otherwise chances again to be banned.

jipolis7, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  3. Spirix

Spirix Peon

Best Answers:
    Should be ok

Spirix, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  4. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have done this before and I have been approved, I used another website, a P.O. Box address, and I used my own name. It lasted about two years until my new account got banned as well. I have a basic idea on why my first got banned, and have no idea why my second was banned (unless they realized it was a "second" account - took them two years, so not sure about that)

nobluff, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  5. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why not get your dad completely involved and have him create the account. Then you won't be banned for two accounts, at least. Why were you banned in the first place? Why do you say it was for unknown reason? If you don't know what was wrong the first time around, why would you be interested in trying this again? If you haven't figured out how to do things the right way, you are subject to repeat the same mistakes and get banned again, right?

Karen May Jones, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  6. AndyLaw

AndyLaw Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to use other name and other website for further usage of google adsense, as it will be a huge disapoitment if you will get banned again for the same website. As if you where banned for it once - there must be a reason.

AndyLaw, Dec 18, 2012 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  7. theunreal

theunreal Member

Best Answers:
    Thats what I said, my dad information gonna be in the adsense account.. but we live in same home = same address..
    and it was before one year, looking like i got banned because of fraud clicks (not sure..) and I am here with new website, legal, clean, and bold advertisement spaces.

theunreal, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can try but I worry you will get banned again by repeating the previous mistake because you have no idea why you are banned

lifeplayer, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  9. angelinasoul

angelinasoul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I will suggest a different address

angelinasoul, Dec 19, 2012 IP