1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DO NOT DO any business with Plimus. Read story inside.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by VantageThemes, Feb 21, 2012.

Hello,

I am a freelance web designer/developer, I signed up with Plimus to sell my web designs... and they suspended my account and payment for this reason I just want you to see the reason as It shows how clever they are!! Ah by the way, they do not answer emails, or communicate properly, they do nothing. I have warned and if you want to damage your business, sign up with them short story.

They say: Unfortunately, we will not be able to
    support your web hosting services. ,,, unfortunately what I was selling is a hosting DESIGN/template... that shows me a great reason to suspend my account do not you think, I can't imagine this kind of communication..they do not understand very basic things.. I show the URL of design and the comments on online forum where I've sold the design..

Plimus scams me and suspends my account for "UNFAIR" reason and they lack communication and everything on top of that. I am angry and I have right and I will let everyone know to avoid plimus for selling his products/service.

VantageThemes, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. shan1977

shan1977 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This has happened me too.

shan1977, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. gobinathdpi

gobinathdpi Member

Best Answers:
    Another plimus hit list story, I am another victim of Plimus, leave this company....

gobinathdpi, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  4. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for calling attention to this. I hate it when sites like these just take advantage of their clients whilst failing to adequately provide a decent level of customer service. Definitely do some in-depth research before signing up with anyone online.

icegin, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  5. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    one my customer places an order via his credit card almost 3 days ago but still
    payment not credited into my account, no confirmation email, nothing else.

softcorner, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  6. me4you

me4you Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are super slow, I used before but now hate them.

me4you, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  7. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    my account is also suspended , plimus suck

softcorner, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  8. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Plimus is very unreliable service. Their support is also sucks. Go for 2co or fastspring. They are good companies.

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  9. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    It is unfortunate that you did not have a better experience with them.

mmm555, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  10. matrak104

matrak104 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have worked with plimus more than 3 years. There was not any problem. But 3 months ago they suspended account by stupid reasons. And they are keeping my 2k USD more than 3 months. They do not release money although there is not any refund or chargeback. I think plimus is trying to hold funds and make money with these funds. NOT FAIR! If you work with plimus your account may get suspended at any time. Now I am working with gate2shop. Better communication and I am sure that they care about their vendors.

matrak104, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  11. luches

luches Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good thing i didnt go with them and learned my lesson from horror stories.

luches, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  12. web4all

web4all Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very unlikely that Plimus makes money by holding your funds. Usually, the amount and time they hold depend on the circumstances in each individual case. Moreover, in case any policy violations are found by card payment systems, the total amount of holds does not even cover the penalty the gateway incurs. Of course, this does not relieve them from making a reasonable effort to still provide good customer service.

web4all, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  13. europarks

europarks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same thing as happened with matrak104. We worked with Plimus for more then 3 years and they suspended our account in January. They took all our money and pay us just a small part each month
    Do not work with plimus as they suck. payproglobal.com is much better solution

europarks, Mar 22, 2012 IP
    indotcom likes this.
  14. Iskander

Iskander Peon

Best Answers:
    Plimus sucks, I have the same problem.. working for 1 year and they shut my account. I have a recurring billing membership site, they f**ed me. Even if I proved to them that my product is ok with their own terms. I think there is a big scam. Someone should sue them. If someone sue them contact me, I will gladly help with what I can.

Iskander, May 28, 2012 IP
  15. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have reported many email spammers that had their affiliate link included that lead to Plimus.
    When you report them you never hear from Plimus.
    They really don't care.

Plimus could easily track down the spammer's affiliate links and revoke all his earnings, but no, not even a simple response.

On the other hand, if you're a buyer and have to pay via Plimus they require ALL personal information about you.
    Even the product is a digital product.
    Why do they demand your address and phonenumber if the product is a ebook/script?!?!

Avoid Plimus, very shady business!

ilook, May 29, 2012 IP
  16. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Oh wow... thanks for the info!

Install, May 29, 2012 IP
  17. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Peon

Best Answers:
    Have had the same problem. A couple of weeks later they unsuspended my account, and here's what they said: "Your account was suspended in error, as it was mistakenly identified as a "Media" product."

Hailstorm, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  18. Preciouse

Preciouse Peon

Best Answers:
    As with any company that improves its services a change in the model in which it works will evolve with it. BlueSnap (formerly Plimus) has a risk and compliance department which evaluates and determines whether or not a vendor/seller can be supported by the e-commerce platform. ?Unfortunately, not all products in the market are included and some which were a part of the organization could no longer be supported.

Accounts are suspended in order to assure the customers refunds can be granted as well as having funds available for chargebacks received. A monthly evaluation on each sellers account is made in order to release the funds in an appropriate and reasonable time frame if there were no deductions.

Preciouse, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  19. hacksb

hacksb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,Can you make sure they will send you the rest money?

hacksb, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  20. Preciouse

Preciouse Peon

Best Answers:
    After a sellers account is reviewed and no chargebacks or refunds are still being deducted from their reserved account, the money is released.

Preciouse, Dec 17, 2012 IP