1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[HELP] LNMP installation, configuration and setup tutorials

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by nokia3310, Dec 17, 2012.

Where can i find tutorials that goes over the following.

1. Install Nginx from source, PHP(enable PHP-FPM) from source, Python from source, MySQL from source

2. Configure Nginx, PHP, Python, MySQL to work together

3. Setup like 2 websites(multi-site hosting) running PHP (like wordpress, Drupal etc)

Server is Centos 6.3 64 bit

Trust me i have searched the whole internet for this but no luck. All the tutorials out do not explain how to install each of the softwares separately from source and configure them all to work together. Also i haven't seen a tutorial that trully explains how to setup multiple websites with a start to finish example.

nokia3310, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looking at your requirements, they can be installed using the source. But, it depends as to which modules you wish to compile. There are tutorials which explain to install these services. If you have any custom requirements, the steps change.

If you have not compiled them before, will recommend to hire somebody to do this job.

MilesWeb, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  3. nokia3310

nokia3310 Peon

Best Answers:
    bro if all you will add is to tell me to hire someone please ignore this thread

nokia3310, Dec 17, 2012 IP