1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hosting Affiliate Buisness

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tulip4heaven, Dec 15, 2012.

Hi Guys,

So far i was working with adsense , Now i decided to get in affiliate business , as i have experience in hosting field , so i am looking to try hosting affiliates.

As i am new to this business from where should i start, I already registered a domain name "HostingToday". I have few questions if you guys can reply

1- Which Platform should i use Wordpress with custom theme or customized script.
    2- Should I create account directly on hosting websites or i should use Clickbank or CommisionJunction
    3- Any idea which you have but couldnt implement :) share with me.

Regards
    Usman Ghani

tulip4heaven, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. MoneyTopList.com

MoneyTopList.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of website do you plan to run? If you are going to review the companies, both solutions may work for you. I have seen very nice review WordPress themes on ThemeForest as well as custom review script.

Using an affiliate network like CJ is easier -- you need only one registration to promote multiple affiliate programs. On the other hand, some web hosting companies which are on CJ have also in-house affiliate program. Since they must pay about 30% of the sale value to the network, you can expect better commissions if you join the in-house affiliate program (they can pay the extra money to you instead of the network).

MoneyTopList.com, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  3. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. Customized script. Make it Unique.
    2. Directly account.
    3. I will suggest to go for Limited Hosting Affiliates. There are millions of unlimited hosting affiliates.

Good luck!

Zoti Media Group, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  4. tulip4heaven

tulip4heaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for your ideas , Will you please share the theme link , so i will have look..

tulip4heaven, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  5. infolineweb

infolineweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    try Thinkhost affiliate which give you $100 per sale also if you refer someone to join thinkhost you will get share commission from their sale.

infolineweb, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  6. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should definitely go with 3rd party affiliate network such as CJ. If not the web hosts are going to makes sales from your referrals without paying even a penny. Stupid iPage in-house affiliate program is an example which will get free traffic from you. They made me fool few times.
    If you are signing up through a 3rd party network, the chances to cheat you is less.

dumindushalika, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  7. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Also stay away from Hostgator affiliate program, they are not paying affiliates these days.

getjimmy, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  8. MoneyTopList.com

MoneyTopList.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    MoneyTopList.com, Dec 27, 2012 IP