1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nothing beats Facebook for marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by blogaboutnothin, Dec 5, 2012.

I have connected with some of the best leaders in internet marketing through Facebook and gave me the opportunity to build a good relationship with them. It is like going from strangers to close friends.

blogaboutnothin, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  2. Odoscandies

Odoscandies Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is definitely king. However, have you looked into LinkedIn? A surprising amount of business can be generated from LinkedIn yet I never hear anyone talking about them

Odoscandies, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is because LinkedIn is mostly focused on professionals whereas Facebook caters to everyone. It is easier to share images and information through Facebook too. You post an image that one of your Facebook friends like and share, and before you know it, that image is viral. This means plenty of traffic going to that image and onto the source of the image or your site if you linked it to the image.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  4. FBLikeShop

FBLikeShop Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup Facebook is king. I've driven lots of traffic from there to my regular sites. I prefer it over twitter or LinkedIn.

FBLikeShop, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  5. RayGaloo

RayGaloo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well fb has the most users (1.5 billion i think) so i must be taken for serious.. But think for good job you also need to work with g+, twitter and pitnerest ..

RayGaloo, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  6. chandler.bryson

chandler.bryson Member

Best Answers:
    You are right, Facebook is king of social networking and it is very hard to beat it. But there are some other social sites as well like pinterest, linkedin which are getting a lot of traffic.

chandler.bryson, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  7. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    It has no doubt that facebook is famous for making some strangers as a good friend. It has lots of users on facebook and its very dificult to beat facebook.

saurabhisbc, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  8. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    That is why they calle it, social media because it enables us to connect with people from all over the world. It is amazing the power these social meda sites have to connect people from one end of the world to the other instantly.

Gianni Palazzo, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  9. eugenefarber

eugenefarber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That statement isn't completely true. You can't make a blanket statement like that for marketing. If your target audience is a younger generation, for example, they are far more active on Twitter than they are on Facebook. If you are in the fashion or food industry and trying to target women, then your time might be better spent on Twitter. The answer to what is the best way to market a business is always "it depends."

eugenefarber, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  10. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is very simple. Marketing throughout the world, whether it is online marketing or traditional marketing it needs huge number of people. If the place is crawling with people or customer the marketing process runs smoothly and perfect just as you want. And facebook is the place where there are more than 10,000,000 people today who are using it. So, why not think about this huge manpower?

jipolis7, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  11. Rastler

Rastler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook if great, but i can't say that LinkedIn is worse. And using LinkedIN it's sometimes easier to find people you're looking for.

Rastler, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  12. Linktub

Linktub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn is definitely a better place to meet consumers who are interested in specific services. Facebook can also be extremely specific, but it's more difficult to find the people you are looking for.

Linktub, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  13. sargey18

sargey18 Peon

Best Answers:
    facebook is the best one to use mainly because of the amount of people that use it

but don't ignore potential reasources, its what ever works so if you can get results from the others then go for it

sargey18, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  14. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook marketing definitely superb and of the best ways to advertise products.

kinnethharring, Dec 16, 2012 IP