1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is wrong with google?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by damnidunno, Nov 28, 2006.

What is wrong with google? its taken forever for my mjone site to be indexed, it was in the search engine for a day or so and they even removed my other say damnidunno from the engine and its been on there for over 2 years.

I'm loosing faith in google and they are starting to severely annoy me.

google is always on my site indexing it and the forums.
    The only change recently is that i moved to a new webhost. Could this have something to do with it?

Also it has some of my other brand new domains indexed such as mjjemail.com

damnidunno, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  2. 2003m2003

2003m2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't thing that is due to new host. How about the content in your site? It seems content is the most important factor now. Google index new site very quickly, but if content is 'not good' for google eye, site loss indexing. I am not sure how they value it, of course if not duplicate content.

2003m2003, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  3. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude... the site is ONE MONTH OLD.... you need to start building some quality relevant Back Links at this point.

It is early days... just because a Bot spiders the site...doesn't mean it is indexing it :D

thegypsy, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  4. TechEvangelist

TechEvangelist Guest

Best Answers:
    Even if Google does index a site, the pages may not show up for a couple of months. A site I launched last May 2 didn't show up in Google's index until mid-July. The initial cache dates on all the pages were May 5.

Like thegypsy said, start building a few quality links.

TechEvangelist, Nov 28, 2006 IP
    dudy255 likes this.
  5. angel_face

angel_face Banned

Best Answers:
    Just Continue to Build more Quality Inbound Links...

angel_face, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  6. juniper

juniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    changing new host doesnt matter as my see cos if you have quality backlinks bots always index your site...better to do i think build high pr backlinks.

juniper, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  7. parusa619

parusa619 Banned

Best Answers:
    Continue building links and check your site whether there are black hat methods or duplicate content

parusa619, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  8. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i think you need more backlink . when your backlink has increased , your problem will be solved

trichnosis, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  9. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that wrong? You get indexed really fast on MSN and Yahoo(usually) yet teh traffic sucks. It takes awhile on google because google wants only relevant sites yet when you do get the spot the traffic is awesome. And as Gypsy said it is all about links. Without them your going nowhere.

visio, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  10. damnidunno

damnidunno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    damnidunno has been indexed by google for a few years now and if anything more content has been added, but yet it has disapeered from google? makes no sense though. its not a brand new domain.

MJONE was a recently expired domain with alot of backlinks and such things, and i got it and even paid money for some high quality backlins right after i bought it so it should be fine.

Remember it was listed in google search for a day or so, during that same time it and damnidunno was removed.
    maybe they're updating something, i dont understand it really because mjjsearch.com and mjjemail were indexed and those domains are newer.

damnidunno, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  11. NetMidWest

NetMidWest Peon

Best Answers:
    For starters, damnidunno.com has the same title for all pages. Google seems to have hit a few other sites for that recently.

The other thing I see is alot of variables in the urls - including ones that you don't seem to really need:
    index.php?start_from=98&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&
    You should use mod_rewrite on those and make them friendlier.
    I think that is the first time I have seen a url end in an ampersand.

Google has its share of problems, but these seem to be quality issues. That's what they seem to be looking for more of lately - quality pages with quality content.

NetMidWest, Nov 28, 2006 IP
    dudy255 likes this.
  12. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    damnidunno is indexed; http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site:damnidunno.com (barely)

It's mostly supplemental... look at the results and the descriptions for said pages... little to index in uniqueness and as mentioned the canonical URL issues will aslo keep you in the SI

The site is there though... soooooo.... fix those problems on that one and then build the link profiles on both

thegypsy, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  13. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    The question here is how much work in link building did you put in for your site? So concentrate on link building first and your site will get indexed fast. ;)

Bondat, Nov 28, 2006 IP
    dudy255 likes this.
  14. dudy255

dudy255 Peon

Best Answers:
    right man more the the links are made for site fastly it will be indexed

dudy255, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  15. damnidunno

damnidunno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well it seems cool now.
    When i bought the domain it was 0-1 Pr, now its a 2! in less than couple months which is good i suppose. i only paid for a few links.

im happy again now. ha
    thanks everyone

damnidunno, Jan 13, 2007 IP