1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much are you willing to pay for Blogger templates?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by candy-queen14, Dec 15, 2012.

I'm looking into starting my new business venture. I've been designing for some years and have finally decided to create my own facility on the web where I can showcase my portfolio and provide my designs to the public, specifically Blogger templates and print. I have an idea, a name and a design/ template prepared and I'm currently doing some market research into prices.

My question is: How much are you willing to pay for Blogger template designs? Hypothetically speaking? For example, if you had a Blogger blog- and maybe you do- and were looking for a fresh look and redesign?

My designs are similar to that of http://www.smittenblogdesigns.com, in sense of style and feel. I mainly cater to semi-professional blogs, magazines and media, small craft blogs, small online stores, beauty, fashion and personal pages looking for fresh and quirky designs that may be a little more on the feminine/ vintage side.

But I can't help but think $295 (approx

candy-queen14, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. creativeknight

creativeknight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi i m interested in ur services...of blogger temaplate ..add me on skype " hassan_masood1 " or my mail hassanfunter@gmail.com

creativeknight, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  3. candy-queen14

candy-queen14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I've emailed you.

Thank you.

candy-queen14, Dec 16, 2012 IP