1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid Links are Beneficial for Our Site?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by khemrajmeena, Dec 14, 2012.

What you think about paid links are beneficial for our site. what you think buy paid links for our site. now some day was see people buying paid links related theme according site.
    Share with me your experience

khemrajmeena, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  2. albertjohn007

albertjohn007 Peon

Best Answers:
    NO, I dont think so. if i i have a capability to search than i can get link from free high pr sites.....

albertjohn007, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  3. easycommerce

easycommerce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paid Links are benefits always temporally only try it organic link building method. Have help of organic SEO just contact us by following under links :)

easycommerce, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  4. john86

john86 Peon

Best Answers:
    According to new penguin update paid link with good quality sites is really a good idea. But, you need to keep focus on quality and niche.

john86, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  5. SS-Q

SS-Q Banned

Best Answers:
    Be very careful with paid links since they are generally against google's terms of service. You have to keep those under the radar and balance them out with plenty of white hat links. In some niches it might be more risky too since some competitors might be willing to report you.

SS-Q, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  6. Josh Jocky

Josh Jocky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paid links are not a thing to be worrying to buy them. When they are quality and coming from real sources, its always welcome. But for those links ,we have to pay a bit more than the crappy links from unwanted sources of links.

Josh Jocky, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  7. Chan Ruskin

Chan Ruskin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paid Links are beneficial to your site but all links are look like nature to google...Build links in drip feed means its very useful links and with niche related.

Chan Ruskin, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter the backlink is paid link or non-paid link, the important is the quality of the backlink site

lifeplayer, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  9. jbouvier

jbouvier Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paid links are normally ok - as long as you still are listed in somewhere relevant, otherwise google may find something suspicious if they find a website linking to all sorts of advertising.
    However, i think it is better to get non-paid links; its free, and they tend to have the same effect.

Check out my multi-author website, promoteyoursites.net for more info on SEO, advertising campaigns, link building, and generating more traffic.

jbouvier, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  10. missawaddy

missawaddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is always hard to tell whether it will be worth the money that you pay out for it. Best you can do, if your considering going down that route, is to background check their site i.e. see how many visitors they get a day, how many social networking accounts they have etc. If they seem like a good bet and the price is right then I don't see why not.

missawaddy, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  11. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Buying link is not good and as I know that buying links will get your site down in search engines or may be threw it out of search engine.

stepbystep, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  12. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid links are beneficial to your site only if the links are from a site that is on the same niche as yours, and that search engines do not find out. The thing is, paid links as well as link exchanges are no longer as effective as before. You might want to look at other forms of building links.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  13. kasra22

kasra22 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about those cheap backlink services, the answer is a big NO. But if you submit your website to high PR directories, it will help you rank higher and increase your website PR as well. You may try this one:

www.explainervideodirectory.com (Free with Reciprocal, 15 USD/Year, 40 USD Permanent)

kasra22, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  14. Harryjohn

Harryjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    If paid links were fine, it would become a money fight instead of a quality fight. A bit like an auction, it would be the deeper pockets that would win. So you would get to really ugly and crappy sites owned by rich dudes.

Harryjohn, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  15. Linking-Service

Linking-Service Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paid links are ok if:

- They come from highly relevant websites
    - If the website don't sell links to any niche websites.
    - If there is no way to tell it's a paid link (advertising details on site like price and link details, title saying featured links or many other similar ones, publicly disclose link sell offer, etc...)

Such links are very hard to find and there is always a risk when buying links.

Linking-Service, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  16. prasanth5

prasanth5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid links can be beneficial as long as software are not used to build them. That is why it is safe to use manual method of linking.

prasanth5, Jan 12, 2013 IP