1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Journey on solo ads

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dannywoodpx, Dec 14, 2012.

Hi

I am doing Lewis Turner solo ads coaching program i and will document all in a new blog:

http://dotcomlife.net/introduction-solo-ads/

Thanks!

I don´t if i can post my link here, i ask moderator to delete link if is not allowed

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
    dannywoodpx, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  2. Samwisesam

Samwisesam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Been looking at solo ads myself. Will keep an eye on your blog.

Samwisesam, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  3. zimzalabim

zimzalabim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you are doing well so far. Keep it up!

zimzalabim, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  4. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looked at your page. You might want to remove the sample page. (The bicycle messenger rides again)

This is now the 14th so I was looking for more of a progress report since the last/first post was two weeks ago.

As I recall there are two ways to do solo ads. Buy them and exchange ads on your list to another list.

davetrebas, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  5. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Yes, i know, thw website is weak and should have something like "under construction" but i decided to write the post and i will turn it more goodlooking in the next weeks.

dannywoodpx, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  6. nicheal

nicheal Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting some great ideas and I'll try to return back with a completely different browser to check things out!

nicheal, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  7. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    . You might want to check out ad swaps and the warrior forum . I use them all the time you can grow your list real fast.

tac88, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  8. Nawshale

Nawshale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You did a great job on your blog.
    I will take my eyes on this when i am in need one blog soon.
    I really like what you did.

Nawshale, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  9. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog updated, here is the post:

Quick Update on my journey

5 days have passed since the last post and decided to do a quick update on my journey. In the first webinar, Lewis described succinctly thel business around solo ads and at the same time unveiled some details that made me be sure that the cost per subscriber that I myself was paying could be greatly reduced. Doing the math very quickly, with a conversion of 35%, and pay an average of about 0.35 cents per click, every time you bought a solo ads, I

dannywoodpx, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  10. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog updated, here is part of the post:

The Solo Ads Business – Update

In the first posts here on the blog, I described solo ads business model and documented my first steps. Since the last post, I attended another of Lewis Turner webinar where he described in more detail some aspects of the business. I also missed another webinar where Lewis described technical aspects of funnel creation but it seems that Lewis will repeat this since live webinar went wrong due to technical problems.
    Again, Lewis proposed some homework. We should find click banking partners to deal and we should also create an email adress and submit that email to other people´s funnels. The ideia is to have an email box with a lot of swipe texts to use in the future. Lewis also suggested that we should start with the creation of squeeze pages. I have buyed Optimizepress, i have instaled in my domain and at this moment i am creating some variations of squeeze pages while i wait for next webinar. Other procedures that i will make the next few days will be sign up with ppl programs wich i will talk about latter.

dannywoodpx, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  11. BergAudit

BergAudit Banned

Best Answers:
    nice blog & good luck - dedication is the key.

BergAudit, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  12. Alchemy Marketing

Alchemy Marketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Going to keep an eye on your blog. Looks interesting.

Alchemy Marketing, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  13. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    New blog update:
    Funnel Done!
    In the last update I wrote here, I was working on squeeze page. Optimizepress is a wordpress theme which we can easily create squeeze pages quite attractive in a few minutes. It is also very easy to add the code of aweber and create a thank you / download page. Optimizepress also offers the possibility of creating an exit page, which increases conversions between 5 and 10%. Altogether, in just 1 hour, i created 2 squeeze pages added the code and setup the entire funnel without any other software, theme or plugin and believe me, my technical knowledge is ridiculous! This was a week ago, and after that i was ready to buy solos and see how conversions go.

The First Solo Ads
    There are several places where we can find solo ads providers but my favorite place so far has been the SOLO SWAP FB Group created by Lewis Turner. When we buy solo ads, we should take a look in testimonials and reviews from previous customers to be sure we are buying the solo with a reliable guy and this FB Group has lots of testimonials and reviews so we can buy with confidence. In last week, i bought solos to Jack Coxill, Zeid Makkawi, Wayne Smith, Richard Jones and all this guys provide me 50 clicks solos with mass overdelivery. On average my funnel is converting arround 40% which is quite acceptable. With some minor tweaks hopefully increase the conversion rate to around 50% which would be very good.

Banking Clicks
    One of the subjects discussed by Lewis Turner in the coaching program was the click banking and the importance of finding partners to bank with. Once i have begun to buy solo ads yet realized the importance of doing click banking. Click banking is a great way to dramatically decrease the cost per subscriber and optimize all the process. The whole ideia of the funnel is about don´t leave clicks in the table.
    Next Steps
    The next webinar, will be about tracking softwares, wich will be my also my next purchase. I will talk about it here in my next post.

dannywoodpx, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  14. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    New blog Post - 1000 Subscribers in my list!
    Also new blog Design, give me your opinions!

dannywoodpx, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  15. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to do something with the footer. It detracts from your blog.

bettaone, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  16. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, thanks i know..i will do something for it :)

New blog Post:

http://dotcomlife.net/swap-bank-the-snowball-effect/

dannywoodpx, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  17. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    New blog post:

http://dotcomlife.net/the-snowball-has-money/

dannywoodpx, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  18. Sharpay

Sharpay Active Member

Best Answers:
    I LOVE CASE STUDY BLOGS!!!!!! PM me if you have one, too!! I'll follow it, promise. :)

Where do you purchase solo ads, OP? And in which niche?

I signed up at safe-swaps.com (no affiliation) but since I'm new I wasn't comfortable upgrading to paid service. I grabbed an IM-niche product to promote that had their own swipes, and I purchased 50 clicks for $20, but the guy I purchased from never delivered. :/ When I did more research, people still swore by Safe-Swaps, but they all said you pretty much had to have a paid account to get any sort of quality.

Personally? I'm not really into the IM niche. It's nothing I want to stay in for the long run. But I have no idea where to find quality solo ads in other niches.

Sharpay, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  19. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thanks! Just try to find solo ads providers on the facebook groups, there are some and i had always good experiences with that sellers

dannywoodpx, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  20. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    New blogpost: http://dotcomlife.net/back-home/

dannywoodpx, Apr 3, 2013 IP