1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for PHP/Wordpress developers and web designers from Pakistan/Indonesia

Discussion in 'Services' started by qlogixsolutions, Dec 14, 2012.

Hi,

We are a leading web service provider and currently we are looking for developers and designers preferable from Pakistan and Indonesia. (The reason we prefer people from that regions is because they have high dignity towards the work and they are honest and reliable.)

We need both developers and designers for few projects and if we build a good rapport we assure long term and assured work. If you have proper skill sets in PHP/Wordpress/Photoshop/Illustrator etc... please PM us with the following:

1. Your experience in the area of work
    2. Your portfolio of work
    3. Technologies you are having mastery
    4. Your payment terms and how would you like to get paid
    5. Your Gtalk/Email ID
    6. Any other info that you feel will help us to know you better.

Note:
    ---------
    We might have to chat few times and finalize things before we hire you...

qlogixsolutions, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  2. zaiem

zaiem Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have a wide experience in developing websites now i m looking forward to work as a free lancer. Give me a chance to prove my skills i m only concertrating on my quality work with customer saticsfatction.sir i have read your article and i m willing to work with you...and i beleive in long term relationship i can provide u my portfolio for further detail contact me on skype my skype name is zaeem.zam1
    with best regards
    zaeem khan

zaiem, Dec 19, 2012 IP