1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Full Time Dedicated Virtual Assistant for SEO / Internet Marketing

Discussion in 'Services' started by jitendra05, Dec 14, 2012.

I am SEO Freelancer and have got more than 5 years experience in SEO. I am are ready to work as a VA. You can use me at any time. I will adjust time depending on the client's need. I will be available at all working days (Monday to Saturday).

What can i do?

*Backlink Profiles/ Paul's and Angela's Backlinks, .Edu Back Links (at least 100 backlinks/day, completely manual work)
    *Blog Comment with PR2, PR3, PR5 one way text links
    *Account Creation Services : Youtube , Gmail, Yahoo, Ping.fm , Onlywire, Web2.0 , Social bookmarking accounts, article directories, RSS Aggregators , and top video sharing sites
    *Data Entry and Typing Works : online, offline data entry, data conversion
    *HIGH PR BLOG POSTING
    *Video Submission (55-60 videos download and upload/day) , search engine submision and directory submission to boost your website page rank and increase traffic
    *Web 2.0 Creation and Posting.
    *Linkwheel & Link Magnet including article writing, spinning, converting into RSS and pinging
    *Article Writing and Article Submission (30-40 submissions/day)
    *Social Bookmark (90-100 sites/day)

* If you can define the process and train me, i can do whatever you want.

Any tedious and boring work Any thing that you feel you should not waste your time for it

You can add me to discuss more in details.

Gtalk : mazee.jitendra

jitendra05, Dec 14, 2012 IP
    infonote likes this.
  2. newusercheng

newusercheng Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    I'm looking for a va to set up affiliate marketing and cpa marketing campaigns. PM me your rate and available hours if you are interested.

newusercheng, Dec 30, 2012 IP
  3. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    [​IMG]

Unless you want to get cheated don't order services through him. Had ordered Facebook likes service through him with advance paid to bank account. Neither did he start work nor have the courtesy to inform or reply on Skype DP in last two days. Unprofessional / scammer.

ifreakz, Jul 11, 2015 IP