1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why you'll never make a dime online....

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by DennisKnows, Dec 12, 2012.

If you're struggling to make money online, I have something that's going to probably sound ridiculous at first but.....

...it works

First off, stop looking at it as "making money online"... Making money online is a phrase; Internet marketing is profession. People won't take you serious until you're an internet marketer.

Even if you don't know anything, PROCLAIM IT. Let the haters talk once you're working 4 hours a day making money from home.

Next...

You're going to fail.. Maybe a lot, maybe not but YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL so be ready.

Don't let those failures get you down.... The wall of China wasn't built in a day. It took time and i'm sure they didn't expect it to get where it's at now...

Master a certain form of internet marketing...

If you want to promote Clickbank products on YouTube, do it until it breaks you or makes you.

Want to blog and make money from a specific niche, do it until it makes you or breaks you....

The goal (secret) of internet marketing is not some secret method you're missing out on. It's a system which may be created or improved on by you, that is later turned into a process.

That process is what's going to make you rich... Just keep doing... You'll be successful... I promise you... (No disclaimer)

Formula for success (U x FAILURE) + system + process = the life of your dreams...

JUST DO IT.. Never give up and stick to the original plan...

and make sure you write out your goals... That's very important. It's part of the process.

I wish you much success....
    Dennis

DennisKnows, Dec 12, 2012 IP
    funmom91 likes this.
  2. SD12

SD12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bingo. Stick with one thing that is proven to work(don't go from method to method to method) and work hard until you're successful.

SD12, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. jorgejacobo

jorgejacobo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice! Thanks for sharing! I liked it!

jorgejacobo, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  4. MinimalBlog

MinimalBlog Member

Best Answers:
    Very inspirational, thanks for sharing!

MinimalBlog, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  5. andreayton

andreayton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    your completely right ! !

andreayton, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  6. winas_ben

winas_ben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great , I like it

winas_ben, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  7. jakejoh10

jakejoh10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great post.

People should especially focus on the first part of your post, where you talk about Internet Marketing as a profession.

One of the most common problems I see is people treating Internet Marketing as a quick fix and a way to make some fast cash, and not as a sustainable business.

In my opinion, the more people begin to treat IM as a business and a craft, the more success they will see in the long run. People who see this as a quick fix might see some success in the beginning, but they will crash and burn because they didn't have a long-term plan.

Again, great post and thanks for sharing.

Jake

jakejoh10, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  8. seriousmny

seriousmny Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post. In the past I wasted months and months of time jumping from one thing to the next and then I realized I never finished anything. My went back to those methods that worked for me and just kept plugging at it.

You have to be consistent with your efforts and put in time with your business efforts. Persistence pays off. There is always going to be a new product and a new method being sold to you in some kind offer in your email box. I had to stop buying stuff and use the products and tools I already had on my hard drive and get serious about being successful.

Oh yes, another thing. I found myself snagged up with technical stuff. I now outsource the stuff that slows me down so I can complete my projects and get them up and running. What good is learning how to build a blog if it takes you 6 months to do that? Learn to delegate the tough stuff. It's now cheap to find at outsource sites like Fiverr to fill the bill.

seriousmny, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  9. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent post. I will stick to your advice. Very uplifting post for all of us.
    All the best.

Gianni.

Gianni Palazzo, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  10. marcialmario22

marcialmario22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is right, and books like The Science of Getting Rich will help you a lot.

marcialmario22, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  11. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice share. I realize that I have given up on many things that would have made me a lot of money if I had just kept doing them. If you could just earn $5 / day you would be off to good start - see http://www.e1kad.com/5bucksjr/ It's only $7.77 and makes a great read.

davetrebas, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  12. Sharpay

Sharpay Active Member

Best Answers:
    No matter what you're doing, send traffic. I don't care how: post with relevant blog comments, post on forums related to your niche, buy advertising with google adwords targeting buyer keywords, submit your website to directories, get on twitter & connect with potential clients, get a facebook fanpage & run some contests for exposure.

What starts as 1 or 2 people every now and then will turn into 1 or 2 people ever day, then 10 or 20, then 100 or 200 and then you're really making money and establishing yourself as an expert.

And why are you an expert? Because you know the "secret​" -- TARGETTED TRAFFIC!!

Sharpay, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  13. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    After spending 1000's on Advertising and IM, to this day, I still have not made a dime...
    I must have done something wrong hahaha....

but it is not really funny when you have lost the amount of money I have....

dscurlock, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  14. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's bound to happen. I've failed so many times... Lol. I laugh now because the feeling of success is greater than failure.

DennisKnows, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  15. miamivice

miamivice Peon

Best Answers:
    All too true. Stick to your guns.

miamivice, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  16. HostRush

HostRush Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like that girl in the bikini on your video page link.

HostRush, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  17. mulgood

mulgood Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're right. I'll never give up. Thank you for posting.

mulgood, Dec 15, 2012 IP
    DennisKnows likes this.
  18. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When ever i find the key to success someone changes the lock. I work 14 hours a day now because I want to earn some cash but still i see failure all the time. All my projects are a failure but when i take some suggestions from Some Online marketers about my sites they say it looks good but Money making online has been a pain.

BTW thank you for your inspirational post.

When you say "do it until it makes you or breaks you" in my case all time it breaks me!

imranamen6, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  19. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a strategy.. Every night before you go to sleep, listen to some positive affirming video on YouTube. Listen to it when you wake up to. Pump your mind full of positive thoughts..

Do that for 30 to 90 days.. Watch what happens...

DennisKnows, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  20. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    So true but don't wanna be one of those who can't make some dime here. Hope for the least and try your best.

war_machine, Dec 20, 2012 IP