1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense account disabled..would like to have a new one..

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by daniel009, Dec 9, 2012.

My earlier adsense account has been disabled due to certain policies..now i want to open a new account on my name with different physical address however i am still using the gmail of old account as this has been spread almost everywhere..so do you think this would be an issue if i use a new adsense account and simultaneously use gmail for old account on the same PC or same internet connection. Does google track those things...please clarify this...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
    daniel009, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  2. daniel009

daniel009 Peon

Best Answers:
    I request members of this forum to go through my above post and respond...

daniel009, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  3. samah

samah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm sorry for your adsense account closer, but Adsense has a smart system, it will be very easy to them to trace your IP but I came across some gigs on fiverr as they will give you fresh adsense account and some of other gigs will help you to re-open your old account, everything is possible when it comes to online business.

you may go to fiverr website and search for those gigs ;)

samah, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  4. eagle22

eagle22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have two adsense accounts but I was able to open up my second one by starting a corporation. Have you thought about doing that?

eagle22, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  5. scairns

scairns Peon

Best Answers:
    I know someone that just reapplied with a different e-mail account, different physical location and they were approved in no time.
    For whatever it's worth.

scairns, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  6. Web Master 007

Web Master 007 Member

Best Answers:
    go for different email and address

Web Master 007, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  7. daniel009

daniel009 Peon

Best Answers:
    I sincerely thank all the members who took an initiative to reply my question however to be more specific i am still using google account for gmail which has been banned for adsense so is it possible for google to trace if i use same gmail id simultaneously with new google(adsense) account ?

daniel009, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  8. John77777

John77777 Peon

Best Answers:
    You're asking us to advise you how to break Adsense rules?? Sounds a bit unethical to me.

John77777, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  9. daniel009

daniel009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just move on...your post doesn't make any sense..there are thousands of ebooks sold on blackhat methods..what do you think about that... ?

daniel009, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  10. vdek

vdek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I advice you to reconsider your consideration to be more specific and request that you do not create a new adsense account. What you think of that?I advice you to consider wearing bluehat instead.

vdek, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  11. daniel009

daniel009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bluehat..? to be very frank i didn't understand what you wrote in your post except not creating a new account.
    Also, i am expecting advice from some experienced members rather than a noob who joined the forum last month..

daniel009, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  12. PLR101

PLR101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try hiring someone to do make you another one.

PLR101, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  13. jhonjd

jhonjd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a banned adsense account but i opened a youtube account and posted a bunch of videos and after that you have the option to become a partner.
    I clicked that,opened a new adsense account with another email adress and it worked but i m not sure because this was 5 months ago.
    You can try it and see if it works

jhonjd, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  14. daniel009

daniel009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you jhonjd for the help...

15. vdek

vdek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Says the guy getting his adsense account banned, we know who the real noob is here.

vdek, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  16. daniel009

daniel009 Peon

Best Answers:

If you don't have anything good to contribute..don't come to this thread again..you just trying to increase your post count which is of no use...

17. vdek

vdek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ah yes, my post count, I really do care about that. You better be careful because I might get more than you! Next thing you know I'll be selling you an ebook on how to increase your post count and make $10,000/week with one easy trick!

As far as your question at hand goes, you can try setting up another adsense account, but your location/IP is logged with Google and as soon as you make any amount of money they will go through their records and potentially ban you again. You should consider why you were banned in the first place and avoid repeating the same mistakes. You can try to get reconsidered for your old account, it's important to note that Google does not allow you to have mutliple adsense accounts per person. The only way you can get another legit adsense account is by setting up an LLC and using your business as the adsense account creator.

vdek, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  18. John77777

John77777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha ha, there are thousands of old ladies getting mugged so interesting logic. I think you are the one that needs to move along and leave this is the honest people. Pretty clear from the responses here that you are in the wrong place.

John77777, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  19. wpthemes_hq

wpthemes_hq Peon

Best Answers:
    you just make new website and put some original content in it and after sometime like say after 1 month apply for adsense with your website email address. I hope you will get new account easily. But you should try to apply for adsense from another computer with same old address. I made my 2nd adsense account in the same way. I hope it helps.

wpthemes_hq, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  20. daniel009

daniel009 Peon

Best Answers:

The person who is promoting site on red light areas (with adsense) is trying to be an honest person...joke of the day !!!