1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling DroidScript | Android HTML app framework (site)- With source code and sample app

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kustud, Dec 5, 2012.

Selling DroidScript.com, Android Framework Source Code and Sample Android App

I am looking to sell the site www.DroidScript.com as I no longer have time to progress with the project. The site is unfinished but hopefully someone can run with the potential and make a profit from it.

This sale includes
    • DroidScript.com domain registered till 07/16/2013
    • The design and all site files as they currently are
    • Source code for the framework and sample android application

The actual framework is an interface to allow HTML and JavaScript in a webview to control native functions of the Android device. For example (as shown in the sample app) you can use one line of JS to use the vibration, popup a native dialog or even a date picker. This then interfaces back to the HTML page. It allows HTML5 apps to appear Native and makes app creation easier for those not wanting to dabble in Java.

The code is all developed by myself so you get the source code and full rights to do with it what you wish.

Please download the sample app to your android at www.droidscript.com/DroidScript.apk (<40kb) to understand better.

Any questions, please contact me.

Thanks!

kustud, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  2. Fiverscripts

Fiverscripts Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 236
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    any current traffic stats?

Fiverscripts, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  3. kustud

kustud Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Ah sorry - Please assume no traffic, as I've (foolishly) not setup analytics and, well, the site isn't finished so I never got round to promoting.

kustud, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  4. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Download link doesn't work?

siflur, Dec 12, 2012 IP