1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Difference between Local Directory Listing & Directory Submission

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ajitfrompuri, Dec 10, 2012.

Hello,
    I am quite new at seo stuff, so can any body describe me what exactly difference between Local Directory Listing and Directory Submission ? I am waiting....

ajitfrompuri, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  2. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    Directory: A list of websites categorized by certain groups so a user can find a related website, a product, or service by navigating through the categories or searching the directory.

Elfen Lied, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. nptifitness

nptifitness Peon

Best Answers:
    - Local Directory means directory from the local area means from a particular country. i.e. Directory websites from Uk, USA, Australia etc.

- Where as Directory submission means do link building for your website by fillup the form on those directory websites and post your websites info on those websites.

nptifitness, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  4. ushahm

ushahm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    local directory will help us to get more relevant traffic to our website and directory submission will helps us to earn good number of backlinks to our website. :)

ushahm, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  5. sharma.gaurav

sharma.gaurav Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, i agree with ushahm local directory help us to get more traffic and through directory submission you can create quality back links.

sharma.gaurav, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  6. jincarlay

jincarlay Peon

Best Answers:
    Local Directory is directly related with regional or sepecific location i.e. for uk, usa, australia and other countries. it may be included yellow pages of particular regions and business listing also its generate local traffic. Directory submission is for any regions or location its benifited globly to websites.

jincarlay, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  7. offshoredataentry

offshoredataentry Member

Best Answers:
    Through local directory listing you can get more traffic for your services and more visibility while directory submission you can get good back links.

offshoredataentry, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  8. wilsonn

wilsonn Peon

Best Answers:
    local directory is as a particular region like country wise directories list where as directories are global sites like all our world.

wilsonn, Dec 14, 2012 IP