1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Five Custom Review Articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ivkk, Dec 12, 2012.

To any interested content writers:

I'm looking for someone to write (5) custom review articles for my blog site (connected to ecommerce site), where you will review and give customers a thorough analysis on the products I sell. The products are being sold on my website and you can find other reviews on the internet from other individuals. You can use other articles/reviews to put together these articles for my site, but the content must be unique and pass any form of copyscape. If you know how to SEO optimize the articles, even better.

Please send me some writing samples, rates and skype information via PM.

Looking to hire someone immediately and could lead to long-term relationship.

ivkk, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  2. billaaa777

billaaa777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To Whom It May Concern:

My name is William Alheim and I am an American author with a Masters Degree. I have written 1,000’s upon 1,000’s of articles for a multitude of very satisfied clients. Please feel free to check out my Feedback Ratings.

I am also a platinum level writer at Ezine with over 800 articles published under my own name, and 1,000’s of others published under my client’s profile. To review my profile and articles, please use the following link.

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=William_R._Alheim,_Jr.

The following link will take you to one of my websites, which is a ClickBank product. I wrote the EBook itself, as well as all of the content for the website,

http://www.acidrefluxdiet.com/

I can write on any subject and have a great deal of experience in the following fields; personal finance, business, health, fitness, gambling, sports, technology, and computers.

If you desire high quality unique content that is always well researched and delivered on time, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Below you will find a few writing samples I have supplied in an attempt to facilitate your decision making process.

Thank you,
    William

The Effect of the Oil Spill on BP’s Stock Price

Prior to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico on April 20th BP’s stock price was floating in the $60 range. Since then the price has plunged 50 percent to $30 a share. As astounding as that seems it is nothing when compared to BP’s management reaction to the drop when they recently stated “They are not aware of any reasons for the price movement of their stock”.

This drastic decline has wiped out more than $82 billion in shareholder value in what was once the 5th rated firm in sales on Forbes list of largest companies. This is a 13-year low for BP’s stock price with no sign of the decline abating anytime soon.

BP under pressure from the US government recently announced that they were creating a $20 billion reserve fund for possible liability claims caused by this environmental disaster. The fund will not be administered by the company itself, but by the government. On the same day they declared that they were suspending their quarterly dividend for the remainder of this year.

The liabilities the company faces are potentially much more than the $20 billion set aside depending on the Justice Department’s criminal probe which could generate heavy fines and a cascade of class-action lawsuits. A few of the initial forecasts have reached as high as $40 billion with the ranges largely fluctuating based on when BP will be able to stop the oil leak completely.

The final outcome for BP’s stock price and the company’s ability to remain a viable going concern is still greatly in question. The oil spill’s long-term economic impact is impossible to calculate in financial terms presently. Until it has ended and accurate estimates of the outstanding liabilities can be determined the stock price should continue to decline without a bottom in sight.

UK Commercial Gas Consultants have provided a Huge Financial Benefit to the Firms that Employ Them

Commercial gas prices are an unpredictable commodity without any signs of stabilizing in the near future. In the UK today in excess of sixty percent of our gas supplies are now marketed via the independent broker and that level is only expected to increase in the future. If you run a business that utilizes gas, it only makes economic sense to have an expert in this complicated and ever changing industry working on your behalf.

The principle reason to use a commercial gas consultant is simple; money, more money for you and your business and less money for the gas producers. In order to survive today you simply must create a “Win Win Situation” for both your firm and your clients companies and nowhere has this proven to be more useful than the gas industry.

A commercial gas advisor has years of experience and expertise under their belts and the savings your firm will be able to generate by using them usually pays back their fees within a very short time frame. They can and will advice you on energy savings measures you can take in both the short and long term, ensure you are always receiving the product at the very best price possible and guarantee you will always have the item when you need it most, to mention but a few of the services they supply.

Part of their job is to stay on the cutting edge of the most recent state-of-the-art energy saving products and services. In addition, they conduct systematic studies of methods that are presently the most successful within the field. They will then next provide you a detailed analysis of how valuable and cost realistic they could be if used by your organization.

To put it bluntly if you are not utilizing a commercial gas consultant your firm is not operating as efficiently, effectively or as cost proficiently as you should be. Your expenses are higher than they need to be and your profits are lower than they should be. If you recognize your company is in this situation is it not time to get on the telephone and have the experts in the industry working for you as opposed to against you, which they are now?

The Sumvision Cyclone HDD Multimedia Player allows you to View Downloaded Movies on a Flat-Screen TV

The Sumvision Cyclone HDD Multimedia Player is an extremely sound product that is well-built, dependable and about the size of an IPOD. It provides you the ability to watch virtually any media file that you can or have downloaded to your computer on a widescreen television in practically no time at all.

First, you plug it in straight out of the box to the back of your TV. Next, you can either connect your external hard drive or the 4GB USB Flash Drive that comes with it to the portable hard drive media player and you are ready to enjoy your favorite types of entertainment on demand, anytime, and anywhere.

There is not any software to upload and there is no need to reconfigure your television or computer. You simply plug it in and away you go watching your favorite TV shows, movies, sport events, concerts or music videos on the flat-screen TV the way the directors intended them to be viewed.

This is a true high quality item that actually does what is says on the box, which is an extremely rare accomplishment these days. You should consider acquiring the Sumvision Cyclone HDD Multimedia Player if you desire any of the following; you want to play all movies you have on a USB device, view pictures and play MP3 and other formatted files, never have to connect a cable from computer to TV again, and most importantly of all, isn’t watching movies always better on a sofa than on a office chair?

Playing Basketball supplies my daily Adrenalin Rush

Ever since I was a little boy I have always thoroughly enjoyed playing basketball with the sun baking down on me at the local outdoor asphalt courts. I am not sure exactly why; it could be the competition between the teams, or maybe it is the camaraderie with your teammates, or possibly the exhilaration you feel when you finally make that spectacular shot you have been practicing for so long.

Regardless of the reason, I know that when I get home I feel completely relaxed filled with a sense of accomplishment. My body has performed an invigorating workout, my mind has forgotten its daily worries, and my self-esteem has received a necessary boost.

It supplies me with the enthusiasm and the invigoration I need to attack my job the next day with my customary will to succeed. When I walk into the office I do so with my head held high radiating confidence that all others around me feed off of and have come to appreciate.

The game of basketball is not an individual sport, although it does require personalized skills to be successful. In order to be victorious the team members must sacrifice their goals for the good of the group. This is very similar to a traditional work environment where numerous people might be involved in a complicated task requiring each to give up a portion of their identities in order to achieve the final objective.

If you find yourself down in the dumps feeling like nothing ever goes right, why not try participating in my all time favorite sport basketball? It will greatly enhance your sense of worth, increase your energy level to new heights, and instill confidence that you never existed.

HostGator Review

HostGator is one of the best known and well respected web hosting companies operating on the internet today. They have been around for quite some time now, and presently host over 5 million websites. Today it is a buyer’s market when it comes to choosing a web hosting firm. The prospective purchaser has virtually an unlimited number of options to pick from, and the selection that one eventually makes can and does play a part in the success or failure of a website.

When you are attempting to figure out what web hosting firm to utilize, there are many other factors besides price that you need to take into consideration. Some of these are downtime, the speed of the servers, customer support, ease of use, and the free tools that are made available to make your life simpler. Our firm did an extensive review of HostGator’s benefits and shortcomings and you will find that information below.

Web Hosting Packages – As with most web hosting firms today, HostGator has a wide array of different packages to select from. For the first time buyer, it can be a daunting task to appraise each alternative and choose the one that best suits all of your websites needs.

Their basic package starts at $4.95 a month, and in most instances it will be sufficient for websites that receive a moderate level of traffic. If your website receives a great number of visitors each day, or your homepage is quite extensive and you need it to load quickly, you might want to consider their virtual private server (VPS) hosting alternative which starts at $15.96 a month.

If you have a large number of websites, or you run software on your sever that uses a great deal of RAM, you might want to consider their dedicated severs, which start for as low as $139 a month. Whatever option you initially select, HostGator allows you to upgrade in the future if you find your online business has grown to the point that you require a more powerful plan.

Customer Support – As every experienced website owner knows, a knowledgeable and helpful customer support staff is an absolute must in today’s market place. HostGator really shines in this department, and is head and shoulders above most of their competition.

Because the company has been in business for so long, their personal are extremely well trained and very experienced. In addition, most of them have been on their jobs for a very longtime and have confronted and overcome most of the problems that a website owner will ever experience. They provide 24 hours a day 7 days a week telephone and chat support. In addition, if the issue is not too serious, you can send them an email.

Web Hosting Price Value – You might have heard the term, “You get what you pay for”, previously. Without question, there are less expensive web hosting companies that you can use. That being said, there are many reasons that some companies can offer lower rates than HostGator, and none of them are beneficial for their clients.

A few of these could be that they load their servers up with far too many websites, which makes them operate slowly. Or, they have old servers that they do not update in a timely fashion when new technology becomes available. Maybe, they just pay their employees very poorly and because of this, they are constantly experiencing a high turnover of their staff.

It really does not matter what the reason is, there are only a very few exceptionally well run web hosting firms in existence today, and HostGator happens to be one of them. We strongly believe that their products and services are fairly priced, and we suggest that you research them yourself very thoroughly.

Marketing Promotions – Most, if not all web hosting companies will email you coupons that you can use to receive sometimes quite significant discounts on their products or services. If you use them properly and in a timely fashion, it is possible to save yourself a great deal of money if you do a substantial amount of business with them.

Is HostGator the best in this category, no? Is HostGator the worst in this category, no? That being said, if you check your mailbox frequently and know when your web hosting package needs to be renewed, it is possible to get it at a reduced rate if you utilize one of their coupons.

Ease of Use & Quality – For the novice, the first time you look at your website hosting company’s website, you are going to be in for a shock. It is going to seem extremely complicated with information all over the place. However, after you start working with their control panels for a while, you will quickly get the hang of it. That is until they change everything around to try and improve it, but in reality all it does is confuse you even more.

HostGator does a pretty good job in this area, but there is a learning curve with all of the web hosting companies, and it will be no different with this firm. Thankfully, they provide exceptional customer support that should be able to walk you through any of the difficulties that you might be experiencing getting everything setup properly.

Overall Rating – Can we definitely state that HostGator is the very best web hosting company that is operating today? No, but, with that being said, there certainly are not too many of them that are better than this company.

If you try and save a little money on your hosting package, more than likely you will quickly come to learn why another company was a little less expensive than HostGator. It will more than likely be at 11 PM after you have been working on your site all day and something on your server is not functioning correctly.

Of course, you will then call their customer service department to try and resolve the issue. But, the person on the other end of the telephone line will not be able to understand your problem, nor will they be of much assistance to you. That is when you will come to understand, that you should have spent that $1 more a month to go with one of the very best firms that operates in this industry, like HostGator.

billaaa777, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. jobclnt

jobclnt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't have Skype.
    Can mail you samples and rate, IF...........

jobclnt, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  4. Nagetive

Nagetive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same as.........

Nagetive, Dec 12, 2012 IP