1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Azoogle the company for the job.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by dtadpole, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    What a mean thing to say! I'm going to sue YOU for libel! :eek:

Will.Spencer, Nov 24, 2006 IP
  2. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I laughed out loud at that twice, even this early in the the morning.

MattEvers, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  3. andyem

andyem Peon

Best Answers:
    lol nice one.

andyem, Nov 27, 2006 IP
  4. phree_radical

phree_radical Peon

Best Answers:
    You probably won't find an affiliate offer for a particular artist, but you could find a few different styles that you can try out with your genre at Azoogle.

Shoe wanted to get to the bottom of his friend's situation in public because the situation was upsetting to him and JP was eager to defend MaxBounty in public but his immediate response to Shoe was that the friend was probably a cheater.

JP is willing to try to remedy the original problem if it turns out that the friend wasn't in violation, but unless he's the CEO of MaxBounty he can't just discuss the situation in public, for the very fact that he's an employee...

phree_radical, Nov 28, 2006 IP
    drugoon likes this.
  5. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Uh er umm...

aeiouy, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  6. z00pedup

z00pedup Peon

Best Answers:
    JP - Run a logo contest here on DP and get that sorted out. ;)

z00pedup, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  7. 12washington

12washington Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont feel comfortable doing business with Maxbounty since Shoemoney talked about their bad reputation. Anyhow, so I contacted Maxbounty and applied as a publisher. They never completely reviewed my app and rejected me right away and then after some talks back and forth they finally approved my app. Their support team was extremely rude. This is what I received from Gillian Irvine:

"As you were told upon rejection, there is no site attached. You need to fix this - get a site, start your site, fix the URL you sent us, whatever the case may be. As it stands now it does not work. Look over your application, try clicking on the link if you think this is an error and see for yourself.
    Let us know.
    Thank you,
    Gillian"

WTF is that? Was this person having a bad day or what? If you don't want business say so. Plus they're not willing to go an extra mile to help the affiliates. I needed a list of offers from their network with offerID etc. in an excel spreadsheet, they would not do it for me. Whereas, my affiliate manager at Hydra worked really hard (I was getting emails from her at 9pm!!!) to get the list of offers I requested from her.

Azoogleads GUARANTEES payments even if the advertiser backs out from the payment for leads you generated.

My experience with companies:
    Azoogleads and Hydra (top support and timely payments)
    Incentaclick, Clickbooth (Support sucks)
    Maxbounty (Not feeling too good about their services. Not willing to go an extra mile. RUDE!!!)

12washington, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  8. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just approved for Azoogle, still sticking with them. To much good heard about them.

SFOD_D223, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    12washington:

That's hilarious, as my experience was the exact opposite of yours.

For me, MaxBountry was extremely efficient ad professional and the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful.

On the other hand, Azoogle kept presenting me with technical problems and the Azoogle staff seemed confused as to the whole sign-up process. I still don't have a working Azoogle account.

I do have a working MaxBounty account, but it turns out that MaxBounty has no offers which are of interest to my visitors. That's sort of important too. :cool:

Will.Spencer, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Funtonia has this cool contextual tool which automatically matches ringtone ads to the artists being mentioned on a web page.

This is almost what I am looking for. I am looking for a contextual tool which automatically matched ringtone ads to the cell phone being mentioned on a web page.

Will.Spencer, Dec 25, 2006 IP
  11. EasyMarketer

EasyMarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im with Azoogle and do well with them. I havent tried out max bounty so I have nothing bad to say about them. I have heard about the brokering of other ringtone offers but I would not know for a fact unless I actually looked.

To the first poster I recommend just trying both out and see which offers do better.
    -John

EasyMarketer, Dec 25, 2006 IP