1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keeping the credit card details and process payment

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Guo Hong, Dec 7, 2012.

Hi,

I am refering to the same user experience that namecheap.com is giving to its user with its credit card payment system. They allow user to save the credit card information needed to process a payment to be saved in their database and in the future, they just pull the details out and passed it to the gateway for process without leaving the site and without having the user to key in the credit card details again for payment and lastly same look and feel at the payment page.

Is there any payment gateway that does this? I am looking at paypal payment pro https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-payments-pro but at the same time finding alternative that has a cheaper/lower processing fee that allows me to do so.

Thanks!

Guo Hong, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  2. Akuta

Akuta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Authorize.net is the standard for this, they will store the information and you can pull it all back up via an ID to re-auth/charge at a later date (which you can associate with a username or whatever via an API).

Akuta, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  3. Guo Hong

Guo Hong Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

Akuta, the one you mentioned about them storing the info which we can pull up via id and all, whats that called?

Advanced Integration Method (AIM)
    Server Integration Method (SIM)
    Simple Checkout
    Direct Post Method (DPM)

Guo Hong, Dec 11, 2012 IP