1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why has my site gone from google? very frustrated..

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by crblindis, Dec 10, 2012.

Ok, heres my story:

I have 2 great website domains:

1) clixsensereview.org
    2) genuineptcsites.com

These websites were ranked number 1-3 on page 1 on google search results for MONTHS.

Now, when i search for the keywords (genuine ptc sites OR clixsense review)

Google comes up with nothing. If i search for the actual domain names, google does show it, so the domains
    are not banned from what i can see.

I really don't understand why google isnt displaying my sites when i do the keyword search.
    Yahoo and all other search engines still work no problem.

But on google, it simply doesnt show up at all unless i type in the whole domain name(s).

Obviously, i now get little to no traffic at all and its been like this for months.

Google really annoys me with all their power they've got. I buy a good domain name, put alot of work into the websites,
    and now google simply doesnt show my webstes at all when people type in the keywords:

genuine ptc sites

or

clixsense review

Any one know why this has happened??

I am very annoyed about this and it really makes me wonder "is google really the best search engine?"

Would like to hear from any other innocent people who have mysteriously had their website dissapear from google.

Can anyone out there help me get things back to how they used to be?

I HAVE to get my sites (keywords) back in google for good, no matter what it takes so please some one help me!!!

crblindis, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  2. SEO Haven

SEO Haven Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds like the EMD update to me. Build some good, relevant high PR backlinks and you'll get your rankings back.

PS. Those are really easy keywords to rank for

SEO Haven, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  3. crblindis

crblindis Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i have spent alot advertising the sites on the "Adhitz" network. I have used this method before and used to work like a charm.
    Now, even after advertising on Adhitz for months, google still decides my sites are not to be ranked.
    Is there a service i can go to that will build QUALITY backlinks that will cure this problem??

crblindis, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  4. gotlinks

gotlinks Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The EMD update targeted low quality link profile EMDs. Not ones with High Quality back links.

Be sure you know what your talking about before you give someone advice.

I am not saying you are WRONG SEO HAVEN, however have you even checked his backlink profile using something like www.seospyglass.com to see if they were spammy backlinks?

My guess is they are as well but the EMD only targeted low quality stuff. Not all EMD domains.

gotlinks, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  5. crunchcorn

crunchcorn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    fwd more traffic but not buying traffic and use google + to get back your rank if that site is not banned or targetted by emd update.

crunchcorn, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  6. alexacharli

alexacharli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its May Be Due To Google Dance And Also May Due To Hit By Google Update.
    You Dont Need To Worry and Keep Your Working Continue. But One Thing Which Is Most Important Is The Quality Of Content.

alexacharli, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  7. madlovemonkey

madlovemonkey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This happened to one of my websites in the summer: it vanished from all the keywords that it ranked for, but if I searched for it directly, then it would show up. I believe it was being penalized by google. Not de-indexed, but penalized. I did a lot of blog commenting and I think Google found a link it didn't like and took me out. It was frustrating, but after thirty days it returned to ranking for the keywords. I don't fully understand it, and it's very frustrating, but Google did come back.

madlovemonkey, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  8. everydayprofit

everydayprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    I am running into the same issue with my domain "FarFromIt.com". It used to rank the very top of Google for the keyword "Far From It". A friend wrote a book with that title(his site is farfrom.it) and I became and affiliate and sold his book on FarFromIt.com. Low and behold, around mid Sept, my domain TOTALLY dropped from Google. It has ranked the top of Google for that KW for years. NOW...they are displaying brand new sites that have just been registered, sites with link wheel links, sites that have NOTHING to do with the KW and only use it loosely in the site maybe once, and PR0 sites in my place. It is very frustrating. Some of my post pages show up on page 3 of google now...but my main page doesnt show up ANYWHERE. However, on Bing is is just fine.

everydayprofit, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  9. madlovemonkey

madlovemonkey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just googled "far from it" and you appeared at #1 on google for me. Are you still having problems?

10. eagle22

eagle22 Peon

Best Answers:
    When I googled "far from it" his site was not number 1. The number one site was farfrom.it.

After searching "site:farfromit.com" it showed that your site is still indexed in Google, it just isn't ranking on the first page

eagle22, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  11. madlovemonkey

madlovemonkey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ah, my bad, I got the address mixed up. I found your site on the fourth page, which is basically no man's land when it comes to Google. It means you haven't been 'sandboxed', and that adding some content/high quality backlinks will bring back your relevance.

12. everydayprofit

everydayprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah...whats crazy is I have more content than many of the other sites that outrank me(some of them have little content and havent been updated since Aug)...as well as more and better backlinks.
    The really weird thing is that yes...my site comes up on page 4....BUT....it is just a post URL. My actual homepage is nowhere to be found. It dropped off mid sept and never came back. Frustrating.

13. everydayprofit

everydayprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    BTW....I had changed permalinks at one point in Aug and the site disappeared for a few days. Then it came right back and topped google til mid Sept. Then BYE BYE it went.

14. suvendug

suvendug Member

Best Answers:
    suvendug, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  15. everydayprofit

everydayprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    And check this out....domains like FarFromIt.biz are outranking me with NO backlinks, NO alexa, very little/old content, and PR0. So with that being said....I dont see it being an issue with EMD. They have the same EMD but a horrible extension and no reason it should outrank my dot com. WEIRD.

everydayprofit, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  16. madlovemonkey

madlovemonkey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You said you changed the permalinks, right? If you use Google Webmaster Tools, you might be getting some 'html errors'. That happened to my site, and it disappeared from Google for about a month before it returned where it was.

madlovemonkey, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  17. chaithu

chaithu Member

Best Answers:
    I think your also victim for EMD ( exact match domains )
    The main reason is that you are having one of your keyword as url, so that is the cause for your loose.
    Just post quality content in your site so that you can get rid of it..!

chaithu, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  18. bharathiseo88

bharathiseo88 Member

Best Answers:
    I had this problem before 20 days. Suddenly my 8 keywords were disappeared. I don't have exact match domain. But i continued my link building.
    Now my 4 keywords came to their older position. I hope remaining keywords will come soon.

I don't know what happened to google and what is their update?

bharathiseo88, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  19. everydayprofit

everydayprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    No errors in webmaster tools. The site disappeared when I did the permalinks. But it came back a couple weeks later. Then disappeared again.

everydayprofit, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  20. dheerukanitkar

dheerukanitkar Peon

Best Answers:
    I think friends in 48 hours then I wouldn't expect it to be visible in Google yet.if you have tried the above, but your site isn't listed and you get the result then you have two options.The first is that you can wait and keep checking to see when your site is listed, allowing up to 28 days from your website launch to see if it appears organically. However, for some websites that do not get many visits in the first month, it may be better to manually submit your website to Google.If for some reason even after submitting your site to Google manually it still isn't displayed after 60 days then it's likely there is a problem with something on your website.

dheerukanitkar, Dec 12, 2012 IP