1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question About Clicking External Webpage Div

Discussion in 'PHP' started by tryingtolearn, Oct 29, 2012.

Hello,

I have an image that when clicked goes to another webpage that has div buttons to select other options. Is it possible that when a user clicks on the image I can have it pre-select a div button on the external webpage?

Any help, or advice would be appreciated.

I appreciate your time

tryingtolearn, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  2. diyaots

diyaots Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Dear

Your query is not clear to me.
    Another webpage means other website page or page on the same website.
    If it is of same website but different page then put div id in session and pass this div id on required webpage and assign that id to selected div.
    If another website then it is not possible unless you have access to the source code of that page.

Thanks
    Diya

diyaots, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  3. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's no such thing as a "div button". Does the site have you click on a div or on a button? (Either way it's doable, but non-trivial. IOW, not something someone can give you a few lines of code for. Someone has to have access to your sife and write the code that will run on your site the way you want it to.)

Rukbat, Dec 10, 2012 IP